Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-29-2007, 01:34 AM   #151
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

got the 19t tc race with the .012 finish posted to www.rc50.com

http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...lassic_19T_TC_

I'm going to sleep

I believe that most cars with Jaco were complaining about I think the yellow tires seperating foam from the foam and not foam from the glue but not from hits, more from the force in the corners over the bumps in the track. I know a lot of Jaco drivers went to a harder compound to keep this from happening.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow — never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long — you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.

Last edited by nashrcracer; 10-29-2007 at 11:04 AM.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:36 AM   #152
Tech Adept

Nashrcracer,

Great job! I am always observing your webpage from Japan

I appreciate your efforts.
kiyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:42 AM   #153
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

thanks guys... It was a good weekend thats for sure.. lots of competition and some great racing...Jim and I had a nice going there for a few some tight clean racing and a few good passes made it fun. as far as tires I ran BSR double pinks all around trued to 56.3 MM no glue and no chunks all weekend
(dont know what thats about) and they were on the Jaco prizm wheel.
and also since I have got alot of pm's I ended up having my tq run and the win with an IB pack.
thanks
MO
Mo Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:35 AM   #154
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastguy1 View Post
thanks guys... It was a good weekend thats for sure.. lots of competition and some great racing...Jim and I had a nice going there for a few some tight clean racing and a few good passes made it fun. as far as tires I ran BSR double pinks all around trued to 56.3 MM no glue and no chunks all weekend
(dont know what thats about) and they were on the Jaco prizm wheel.
and also since I have got alot of pm's I ended up having my tq run and the win with an IB pack.
thanks
MO
ya he dident blow them up
Old 10-29-2007, 06:41 AM   #155
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mo,

Great job, really nice to see you back on top again.

Mike
swopemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:48 AM   #156
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great racing this weekend had a blast! Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:52 AM   #157
Regional Moderator

Default RC50.com

Thanks to Nashrcracer for all of his coverage of this weekend as well!

Jim

Last edited by Jim Herrmann; 10-29-2007 at 07:05 AM.
Jim Herrmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:03 AM   #158
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I too had a really good time this Halloween race weekend. Congrats to all the winners and people that were able to attend. A BIG thanks goes out to all the people behind the scenes that makes this race a success. All the people and sponsors that generally do not get any thanks, such as tech people, track building people, sponsors for some great prizes, race directing and announcing, special race props -like the race screen and race times that let you know when you were up, the list goes on and on.....

THANK YOU
Old 10-29-2007, 07:11 AM   #159
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Great Job MO

Team Associated TC6-Viper R/C Solutions-Sweep Racing-Fullthrottle Motorsports-APH
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
hpisims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:32 AM   #160
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Great Job MO!!!

Wes
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:00 AM   #161
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to chicky03

I want to also thank everyone who came to the race and the people who helped us out. With out all of you it would not be possible.

John Catricala
JB
Keven
Terry Rott
Jody Flipsie
Chris Goetz
Jim Herrmann
Dana Ciccarello
Mike Wise
John Peoples
AB Charles
Orion/Kyosho
Tekin
Ray and Zach Adams
Pete and Dan Medved
Parma/PSE
ProMatch
AE
CRC
Horizon Hobby

A big Congratulations goes out to Jim Herrmann and Aaron Buran for their first wins at a big race.

Congrats to Mo, Josh, Brad, Lee and Mike for your wins.

Paul

Last edited by chicky03; 10-29-2007 at 08:19 AM.
chicky03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #162
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to seaball
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Herrmann View Post
There was plenty of great racing and great fun to talk about from this weekend. Let's try and talk about that.
Jim
agreed. i gave a pre-race thanks to john, jb, terry, and jody for all their help. now, after the race, i give even more. terry's engineering on the track was spot on. we had very little breakage, and i hope this kind of execution carries over to the indoor champs next month. it's long overdue.

the fastcats crew are some of the best people you could meet. being neighbors with them, and john peoples of the raceway (beaver) makes us one of the luckiest tracks around. if not for them, paul, jim, and myself would have to sit this race out, and we'd still have come up short for everyone. this truly is a working model of generosity coming from people who love this hobby. tons-o-thanks for all that you bring to the gate.

again, we are also the beneficiaries of rob dirla and dave chester, by way of their talent behind the lens. they provided us with stellar photos that allow everyone to see the results of our efforts.

thanks to scotty ernst for coming out with his crew (sarah, lee, and pops) to take part. we'll always have an open mic for a few mains you should you choose to return in the future. it was great to have the best of the become an integral be part of this at times.

as always, we are grateful to our sponsors (ab charles, orion, tekin, crc) and to all others that donated to our cause.

many thanks to the racers for your contribution(s). we saw some of the cleanest racing around, from some a big group of class acts on the track. the mains were awesome to watch and every win was deserved. congratulations to each winner, to those who did their personal best at this race, and to everyone working with their friends (and competitors) to make it happen for someone. i saw alot of smiles, and we hope to have continued opportunities to bring more.

... starting with our champs warm-up week/end in less than a month. we'll see you soon.

- c -
Old 10-29-2007, 08:19 AM   #163
Tech Rookie

some pics
Attached Thumbnails
2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02659.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02665.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02663.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02664.jpg  
Vicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #164
Tech Rookie

more pics
Attached Thumbnails
2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02678.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02701.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02753.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02756.jpg   2007 Halloween Classic at The Gate-dsc02773.jpg  

Vicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:35 AM   #165
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to seaball

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicky03 View Post
A big Congratulations goes out to Jim Herrmann and Aaron Buran for their first wins at a big race.

Congrats to Mo, Josh, Brad, Lee and Mike for your wins.

Paul
yeah, i want in particular to thank jim and brad for making my breakout of the 19t main my most enjoyable failure yet. i had the best seat in the house for the best 4-minute chase scene you could imagine. unreal.

vicky, nice pics.