Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X

You're on Page 394 of 708
Go to
  • Quote: Mac mimi has it at the track and its under 500.00 I'm sure if u wants it
    I maybe able to get an deal on it of you
    Sounds soo tempting. But I'm broke! So I'll stick with the BD5 for now. Thanks though!
  • Help is this is a 416 WE??
    Hi,

I just received a car kit.

How does one know if it is a 416 WE or a normal 416 (without opening the box)? Should it be marked anywhere? Mine doesn’t have any mention of WE. It only says ‘World Champion Team’.

I don’t want to open the kit and find it is the normal 416. Please help.

Thanks,
    Cham
  • Quote: Hi,

How does one know if it is a 416 WE or a normal 416 (without opening the box)? Should it be marked anywhere? Mine doesn’t have any mention of WE. It only says ‘World Champion Team’.

Thanks,
    Cham
    It is clear on the box if it is a WE version (WE stickers).

• Quote: or you could use the free Excel Viewer.

Excel Viewer

Regards
    Ed
    Quote: Or OpenOffice
    Awesome ! Thanks guys .

Thanks,
    Cham
    there is a sticker on the bottom of my box says "TRF416 World Edition "

Item No 42138**75800

Thanks,
    Cham
    you can also check the part #

# 42138 = Worlds edition
    # 42106 = standard edition
  • Quote: there is a sticker on the bottom of my box says "TRF416 World Edition "

Item No 42138**75800
    Yes !
  • Here's how it looks when rendered by Google Docs. I think you can even have an iPhone version.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Tg&output=html
  • Thats a nice chart you got there.
  • Quote: Here's how it looks when rendered by Google Docs. I think you can even have an iPhone version.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Tg&output=html
    This will be very useful
  • Quote: This will be very useful
    I must have 0.5 deg uprights.
    I seem to have more toe in than the chart suggests.
    Does anyone know if the We kit comes with zero or half deg rears?
  • W.E. kit definitely came with 0 deg uprights
  • Quote: W.E. kit definitely came with 0 deg uprights
    My Hudy set up station suggests that I have a a mis marked lower suspension mount. My Kit started with 4 degrees of toe in.. WOW ! I put in a 1E in the rear but now perhaps I will move up one in front of the rear arms.
  • mine came with the 1XA 1F

that gave me 4 degree's toe at the rear wich is ok for mod but i found in stock it was slowing the car on the straights and i also felt after 4 mins the rear tyres were going off or getting too hot

i switched to 1XA 1D and this is AWSOME , and i changed 1D 1D front which helped the front end but if i removed the spacers from under the rear mounts and i added 0.5mm under the rear mount on the front blocks
  • Quote: mine came with the 1XA 1F

that gave me 4 degree's toe at the rear wich is ok for mod but i found in stock it was slowing the car on the straights and i also felt after 4 mins the rear tyres were going off or getting too hot

i switched to 1XA 1D and this is AWSOME , and i changed 1D 1D front which helped the front end but if i removed the spacers from under the rear mounts and i added 0.5mm under the rear mount on the front blocks
    sounds like a plan.
    I prefer the narrower front end .. 1C 1C
    But I'm definitely going to fix that rear end.
    TY 4 the heads up M8!