Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
How many Drag racers are out there? >

How many Drag racers are out there?

How many Drag racers are out there?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default How many Drag racers are out there?

I'm kind of curious, how many of us are out there? If you race drag, sign here with what class and type of car, and a pic of your car if you want bragging rights for the nicest car. If you want post your ET, and speed. They say we have the smallest group within the RC community, I think it's because of lack of attention. So lets show off what we've got. Mine's busted up so I'll post my pics later.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have my promod pictures up on the rc dragracing thread. I will try and post some more pix up on this thread in the near future. I built up my promod to race this year but due to money issues I was unable to race with the guy's but Hopefully I will be in full force out in Florida in 08 trying to break new records in the classes I will be running in, such as, electric promod, extreme, and super gas. We will see what happens...
Old 09-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why don't you go to the thread made for this...it's on the same page.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You do realize that the official drag racing thread is a hijacked thread. It started as someone's question.... so here's a new thread... so deal... and this one is designed as a poll only. There isn't a poll option available so I just started a thread.