EP4200's

Old 09-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Any time that a human is involed in any type a prduction on any product there is always going to be the chance for human error

Hey I found it....

so I set the mah lock out at 4200 mah
Looking at both sides of the story, you were warned not to do this numerous times. You cannot blame the charger. It did as it was told, "ignore all signals of peaking until you have put 4200mah into the pack." It's like someone said, a bucket can only hold so much water. The battery cannot continue to be charged past it's limits. If it was the cells fault, then every manufactured cell is a "bad batch" because any could blow when you continually charge them with a long lockout on.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RLMW VQ
no not really you should read every that has been post in the past two days, befor you make you comments. i hate the penut gallery on here
You hate the comments from the Peanut gallery

You didn't mind when they were listening to your lies...

It doesn't help that you threw a temper tantrum on a worl wide forum

Your reputation will stick with you forever
Old 09-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Suspended

Thank you bxpitbull you have looked at both side and have came to a conculsion. Any time that a human is involed in any type a prduction on any product there is always going to be the chance for human error. so when the cells are made in china there are humans so where in ther production line. so there is a chance that there could be bad cells but according to most people on here that in inpossible, which is wrong. but let the masses think what they want.
What's truly mind-boggling is that ONLY YOU got ALL the bad cells that East Power produced. All 12 or 18 of them. Truly amazing.

When they make cells, they make them by the THOUSANDS. Therefore, if there was a bad run of cells that were going off like popcorn, there would be hundreds of people worldwide having all their packs blowing up just like you.

But there isn't. Know why? Because the batteries aren't the problem, genius.

Are you really this arrogant, or just stupid?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

As i said yesterday if you read my last post im on here venting which is something that all human are aloud to do. no this was no a personal attack on brad.
Vic, sometimes the peanut gallery can be brutal. You are entitled to vent, but when you do it in a public arena, you have to expect to get called out. That's in everyone else's right (as long as it doesn't get nasty). I think everyone just wanted to get all the details since you brought it up, you know?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
EP
Bomb
Is this guy the same person as RMLV?

[QUOTE=Ass Toot;3644444]What's truly mind-boggling is that ONLY YOU got ALL the bad cells that East Power produced. All 12 or 18 of them. Truly amazing.

When they make cells, they make them by the THOUSANDS. Therefore, if there was a bad run of cells that were going off like popcorn, there would be hundreds of people worldwide having all their packs blowing up just like you.

But there isn't. Know why? Because the batteries aren't the problem, genius.

Are you really this arrogant, or just stupid?[/QUOTE]

Seems there is someone else with a problem with EP.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default as

as i said one pack was my fault joelv you should go back to school and retake you reading class and then read it again and you will see i said that one pack was me fault but the other two packs WHERE NOT CHARGED USING MAH LOCK OUT. on a side note i thinks its funny how a whole team of people are on here deffending the other side. all these people just because of me why? whats being covered.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bxpitbull

Seems there is someone else with a problem with EP.
...and as EA pointed out, sure looks like sabotage.

Even if that's not the case, you got a few hundred more to go since all these EPs are bad and are blowing up at a rate of 3 packs per day, per customer. Correct?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Suspended

as i said one pack was my fault joelv you should go back to school and retake you reading class and then read it again and you will see i said that one pack was me fault but the other two packs WHERE NOT CHARGED USING MAH LOCK OUT. on a side note i thinks its funny how a whole team of people are on here deffending the other side. all these people just because of me why? whats being covered.
I DID read your posts, and have come to the conclusion that you're full of shit.

I have no loyalty either way, but when I see somebody lying through their teeth I'm going to call them on it.

Lastly, do you REALLY want to use the "go back to school" insult? Are you REALLY sure? Would you like me to go back and analyze your lack of spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ass Toot
...and as EA pointed out, sure looks like sabotage.

Even if that's not the case, you got a few hundred more to go since all these EPs are bad and are blowing up at a rate of 3 packs per day, per customer. Correct?
Must we? My third post on this thread, I corrected myself and stated this should have been about Nimh from China, not just EP. If packs are blowing up, failing or giving funky numbers, I wanted to open a forum to discuss it and why no one addresses it as "defective cells from China" like they do when its lipos failing from China. It was to question, not to point fingers at any particular brand. Because two people had common negative experiences that happen to read the thread made light of this, cant speak for the world. BUT, if this thread stays alive, lets monitor the successes vs the failings.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default no

not the same person as ass troot
Old 09-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ass Toot
I DID read your posts, and have come to the conclusion that you're full of shit.

I have no loyalty either way, but when I see somebody lying through their teeth I'm going to call them on it.

Lastly, do you REALLY want to use the "go back to school" insult? Are you REALLY sure? Would you like me to go back and analyze your lack of spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills?
Ass toot, I was in agreeance with you earlier, but now you are getting a little beside yourself. The go "back to school" wasnt directed at you. When someone is upset and typing fast, things can get a little fuzzy. NOW, if you want to get SCHOLASTIC, we can shift the vernacular of this thread and get cerebral. Best bet, simmer down and lets converse about the issue at hand, leaving personalities and finger wagging out of it!?!?!?!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

WOW, this is great entertainment!

Snowy.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
The go "back to school" wasnt directed at you.
I am aware it was intended for someone else.

However, JoelV et. al. are correct and Mr. Conjunction Junction isn't.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default ass troot

so you where at the track watching everthing that i did right. lets see no you were not there i would have remembered someone named ass troot. so you opinion doesnt really matter to me. but thank for the posts you are dissmissed.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

When laughing at someones diction, do ensure your syntax is on point...it's grammar with an "A".

Ass Toot, man that makes me laugh everytime I type it, personalities aside, I dare believe that RMLV was correct in his assertions. There is no one in this room that was present to monitor what he did, when he did it to either substantiate or repudiate his charging methods, ergo, I take his word for it. What reason does he have to lie? Can he get a refund for his troubles from airing grievances in a public forum? Does he stand to gain by "tarnishing" the cell distributor? Will get brownie points for pointing out the finicky charging habits one must adhere to when charging 4200's? ...............My point, thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.