R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #91
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

and people wonder why rc racing is dying.
Duratrax ICE
Old 09-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #92
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to olhipster1

Quote:
Agree with that 100 percent.....
CAUSE and EFFECT
Old 09-05-2007, 09:48 AM   #93
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschejim911 View Post
I thought it was because Pro guys won't get out of stock.

Wait, that wasn't it. It's because XRay keeps coming out with a new car every year, right?

Or is it because people keep buying stuff online and not supporting their local hobby shop and track?

I dunno anymore. Maybe I'll just sit here for 30 minutes and punch myself in the groin.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #94
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Toot View Post

Wait, that wasn't it. It's because XRay keeps coming out with a new car every year, right?

Or is it because people keep buying stuff online and not supporting their local hobby shop and track?

I dunno anymore. Maybe I'll just sit here for 30 minutes and punch myself in the groin.

now that's funny....
Old 09-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #95
Tech Master

Ass-Toot, people can say what they want about you, but you are almost always spot on. People not supporting the LHS, high priced (doesnt effect me, but some other folks it does) kits that seem to change every 9 months (put out the flames people), pros running in brackets and destroying the average joe (thats like A-Rod moonlighting in the little league or Ray Lewis playing full contact football with kids in high school). Then, you got the haters, the flamers. I might talk a lot of trash and I KNOW many people dont like (hate me), but, I do love this hobby. Many people need to step out of the shadow of their own egos and think about the next dude sometimes.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #96
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Toot View Post

You forget the most important one I am selling everything because I am getting a house.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:27 AM   #97
Tech Fanatic

Default ep4200

as i said yesterday euge this thread is here for racers who may be having problems with there 4200s or may not have any problems with them. but as i said im venting. as im sure every human does from time to time. and yes 300 is a very real number for us in a week. you know that i mean no disrespect to you, you have always help me when ever you could, and i thank you for that.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #98
Tech Fanatic

Default to rob k

As i said yesterday if you read my last post im on here venting which is something that all human are aloud to do. no this was no a personal attack on brad. i have the upmost respect for brad but this was about the way he treated me on the phone. that pissed me off. i still cant get over how a company can tell a consumer to be quite and listen, it just wrong in every aspect of customer service. that is the whole reason that im on here venting. i never rasied my voice to brad so why feel that need to talk to me a customer of his like that. as i have said from the start i never expect new cells from brad all i ever wanted is to know why the cells i had were not taking 4200mah,and if i was doing something wrong what it was and how to fix it. but when two packs blew up that were not my fault yeah i think i have the right to be alittle pissed off, as most racers would be. now brad says he's never seen ep blow up but talk to fenwick on here he has a pack that did.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #99
Tech Adept

Your a little worried Vic and that is to be expected! You make me laugh.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #100
Tech Master

RLMW, I believe you on both accounts. If you were some sniveling little 13 year old throwing a temper tantrum, I would say hmmmm. The fact you gave a detailed breakdown to how the cells malfunctioned AND you responded first in reference to problems with EP's, should speak volumes. Yes, people can come in after the fact to play damage control and yes, some people may have talked to you off the cuff due to frustration on both ends. Nonetheless, when I read all of the "to do's" when it comes to charging 4200's, and the increasing number of pics being posted of exploded sub 'cs,doesnt that lend some credence to the term "problems with sub c's coming out of China"???? And haters, dont come out with "Operator Error"....it cant be people ALL of the time. If it were lipos, lipo haters would almost automatically chalk it up to their volatile nature or where they were manufactured!

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #101
Tech Fanatic

Default n

no not really you should read every that has been post in the past two days, befor you make you comments. i hate the penut gallery on here
Old 09-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #102
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLMW VQ View Post
but when two packs blew up that were not my fault
You're going to great lengths to keep perpetuating this lie, aren't you?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #103
Tech Adept

Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #104
Tech Fanatic

Default thank you

Thank you bxpitbull you have looked at both side and have came to a conculsion. Any time that a human is involed in any type a prduction on any product there is always going to be the chance for human error. so when the cells are made in china there are humans so where in ther production line. so there is a chance that there could be bad cells but according to most people on here that in inpossible, which is wrong. but let the masses think what they want.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #105
Tech Fanatic

what lie and who are you