R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 06:12 AM   #211
Tech Regular

Why?

Maybe it will stop other people from blowing up their cell.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:35 AM   #212
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default to wall street

as i said in the original post i used and novak equiler to eq the pack after using the deans light bulb discharger.so like i said last night i will send the charger in to ce for inspection but im pretty sure that the charger is good, the reason that i think its good is because when i bought it used the person i got it form only used it on one sunday practice as i said i will send it in to find out if its the charger or the cells.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:53 AM   #213
Tech Fanatic

Default pit features

Quote:
New settableMAHR long lock out gartuess no false peaking lets you tune your peak detect to the packs MAHR capacity. built in overcharge pertection prevents scvere over charging of packs.
this is straight off the ce website. for joelv to read and anyone eles that would like to.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:55 AM   #214
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Send a message via AIM to wallstreet

Vic this is basically saying that it was equipment failure then.... and not a bad batch of cells

You should have checked all this out before you came on here and started all this

Your trying very hard to find something or someone to say it wasnt your fault... But it was cause you blew up 3 packs.... LOL I might have blown up 1 or maybe 2 if it was the charger, but i sure am not going to blow up the third pack if the first 2 went up in flames. Operator failure and poor judgment dude.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #215
Tech Fanatic

Default wall street

yet again i only used the lock out on one pack this doesnt explain the other two. but like i said i will send it to ce and if it comes back as the charger is in good working order the we will all know that its the cells.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #216
Tech Adept

Whatever happened to the days when inexperienced or beginner racers like VQ would simply ask a seasoned experienced racer if they had questions?

I know I relied on them to help me progress through my learning curve and to minimize making costly errors. In the end this saved me frustration, time and most importantly money.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #217
Suspended

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLMW VQ View Post
i will send the charger in to ce for inspection
Be sure you make an appointment to get your brain inspected, too.

http://www.cedars-sinai.edu/2715.html

Old 09-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #218
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
Your whole point should have been taken care of in private. You chose to come on a public forum and drag Brad's name and reputation through the mud just to make you feel better. So if you thought it would hurt Team Hurricane to do so, I really don't think it will matter at all. I believe Team Hurricane will sell just as many packs after this whole situation. Good luck with the new packs, I feel you are gonna need it.
You are 100% WRONG. RMLW spoke in the roundabout way and BRAD came out and named names.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #219
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodninja View Post
Be sure you make an appointment to get your brain inspected, too.

http://www.cedars-sinai.edu/2715.html

Personal attacks like this, but I get a strike for inappropriate language and personal attacks. Its posts like this that get people enraged. Mods, get your strike system together!

Old 09-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #220
Suspended

How cute, Victoria's mouthpiece is here to defend her honor.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #221
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodninja View Post
How cute, Victoria's mouthpiece is here to defend her honor.
Please boy. Infractions or not, dont get at me. Really not in the mood for your foolishness.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #222
Suspended

Old 09-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #223
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
You are 100% WRONG. RMLW spoke in the roundabout way and BRAD came out and named names.
It was going in a roundabout way but he was calling him out and guess what, Brad responded. So he got no where with him in private converstation so he chose to make it all public and basically calling the company out. Airing dirty laundry in a public forum is just not fair since we really don't know what happened on phone converstation, we can imagine, but have no real idea. Bottom line is now the packs are toast, not coming back anytime soon, he ordered new ones and now it should be done. Vic, good luck with the new packs!!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #224
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

bx have you ever stopped and wondered why most everyone takes offense at your comments? You are always complaining about how people over react to your comments yet you are the first to always go overboard. One thing is to stir the pot but you are just annoying.

As simple as this:

Guy buys 3PACKS of Sub C's.
Blows them up all in the same day.
Never stopped to question his charging technique after the first explosion, or the second. Hell if he had another pack he would have blown it up as well!
Obviously user error, no ifs ands or buts. Even if his charger was malfunctioning any normal reasonable person would have stopped charging after the second incident. Are sub c's blowing up, could be, but this case is a horrible example. I have been using Sub C's for years and have never had a problem, neither have any of the guys I run with.
sinisterRC - High Performance R/C
Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #225
Tech Fanatic

Default hey sinisterrc

hey you should really read the forum and get the whole story before making comments