R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 03:30 PM   #181
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
Well, it's at the point now where I wouldn't bring up LiPo if I met a new group of R/C racers from a different track or something. I wouldn't want to be considered one of them. Threads like this (and all LiPo threads lately) make me feel like LiPo guys aren't people I'd want to hang out with. I know it's just the internet, but R/C seems like a small enough crowd that the attitudes on here would very much carry over to real life. That's a bad thing, because this thread makes the LiPo crowd sound like a bunch of douchebags.

I realize I've done my part in the past to contribute to the problem, and I regret that. Consider this my official turnaround. Sorry.
I hear you. but dont apologize for having an opinion...valid ones at THAT! I think people are threatened by your ability to intertwine comedy with fact and intelligence....something I can relate to totally. Oh well, if they dont like it, too bad, so sad!

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #182
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
I hear you. but dont apologize for having an opinion...valid ones at THAT! I think people are threatened by your ability to intertwine comedy with fact and intelligence....something I can relate to totally.
I'm not apologizing for my opinion, just any contribution I may have made to the bad mojo surrounding LiPo.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #183
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
Well, it's at the point now where I wouldn't bring up LiPo if I met a new group of R/C racers from a different track or something. I wouldn't want to be considered one of them.
Syndrome, you are one of them !!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #184
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default to everyone

To all you people that said that I ruined my pack by using the mah lock out I ask how could I have, if you all take 1 minute and read the pitbull instructions manual you will see that in the mah lock out part the pit bull will stop the pack if it is over charging the pack. So with that I donít see how I could have ruined the pack. Now I know that you are going to say that that only works if that pack is all the way dead but according to ce it will stop the pack when the pack reaches full no matter what. So now what is the argument that I did something wrong. It cant be user error because the pitbull will not allow user error to happen. So to brad when you read this please give me a call and we can talk about this. If you would like me to send in my pitbull to ce to verify that nothing is wrong with the pitbull. Now if anyone has something to say about this please feel free to hit me up. And all you people that called me names and made rude comments now what do you have to say?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #185
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

They all SUCK.. they all vent (designed to do that) and they all can blow... F-this F-that it doesnt matter... It does come with the territory but dizzamnn you all know that it isnt safe... John Macintosh aka AplHed has had an EP4200 blow off in his hands like an M80.. that shizzle isnt cool... Chuck Lonergan had one blow off in his discharger when he was discharging... crazzzzy.... Maybe the Chinese are tryin to blow our fingers off after all they are poising our toothpaste
Old 09-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #186
Tech Fanatic

Default to all

now i know your next comments will be that i over heated the pack but as brad j and kevin k told me that there packs are at 150-160 degrees or hotter my pack came off at 146 so no it didnt over heat.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 PM   #187
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLMW VQ View Post
now i know your next comments will be that i over heated the pack but as brad j and kevin k told me that there packs are at 150-160 degrees or hotter my pack came off at 146 so no it didnt over heat.
Get over it and buy new packs. It is getting old now.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:20 PM   #188
Tech Fanatic

Default why

why cause you have been proven wrong and have nothing to say yeti 35
Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #189
Tech Elite

Quote:
why cause you have been proven wrong and have nothing to say yeti 35
You are not getting a refund, you are out 3 packs, sorry for your situation, get over and just get new packs. I have had no issues with my EP's and doubt I will. I never had any issues with my IB's either. Your ranting is not going to get you new packs and it is just getting old with you going on about it.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #190
Tech Fanatic

Default i

look yeti 35 i dont know who you are and i dont care you opinion means nothing to me. as for new pack i just did order new packs form someone eles. but i dont see a team hurrican listed on your signature so i dont think you have the power so say anything. so i sure the forum is tired of here form you so you are dismissed.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #191
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

yes vic, cut ur losses, dont buy eps again or buy eps again, what ever, im giving ur hurricane ibs back to you tomarrow. arguing with brad will not get you new packs. you have made your point, they made their point. and you will keep arguing and it will keep going and going with no end in sight. if you have noticed, Brad made his point and that was it. like you said you are just venting and thats fine but dont keep dragging the subject through the mud. nobody is making you get hurricane packs or eps again. you can buy what ever packs you want.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:57 PM   #192
Tech Elite

Quote:
look yeti 35 i dont know who you are and i dont care you opinion means nothing to me. as for new pack i just did order new packs form someone eles. but i dont see a team hurrican listed on your signature so i dont think you have the power so say anything. so i sure the forum is tired of here form you so you are dismissed.
Why should I need to have Team Hurricane in my sig to say anything? Last I checked freedom of speech was still valid in the US. But judging from the way you type, maybe english is not your main language since it appears broken. You had bad luck with EP cells, be it human error or just dumb luck. Hopefully your new packs will not blow up as well or you just have very bad mojo. At least Hurricane does not have to deal with you anymore since you ordered from another matcher. I do feel for the new matcher if by chance you blow those packs up. Since you will probably be ragging on them if they do as well.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 AM   #193
Tech Fanatic

Default fenwick

my point is to brad and only brad.

yet 35 as i said before you are dismissed you can leave now. we dont need your 2 cents.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #194
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

yes ur point are for brad and for brad only, but this is a public forum, and you will get people siding with both sides. thats just how it is. obviously brad isnt responding to the many points you've had because he has made his point. if you really only want it between you and brad. then you shouldnt of gone on the forum and you should have just tryed to talk it out with brad. Maybe even in person, the whole over the phone, on a public forum thing is not as good as talking about it in person away from the public.

Thats my last 2 cents..........
Old 09-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #195
Tech Elite

Quote:
my point is to brad and only brad.

yet 35 as i said before you are dismissed you can leave now. we dont need your 2 cents.
Your whole point should have been taken care of in private. You chose to come on a public forum and drag Brad's name and reputation through the mud just to make you feel better. So if you thought it would hurt Team Hurricane to do so, I really don't think it will matter at all. I believe Team Hurricane will sell just as many packs after this whole situation. Good luck with the new packs, I feel you are gonna need it.
Closed Thread