R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default R/c10-t body tire question

so i recently found my fathers old r/c10-t in a box, ive got it running again, but the body it has is beat up and the tires are shot... he had a nice monte carlo car body with some nice foam and rubber tires on it... i was wondering where i could get a nice CAR not buggy body for this thing and where i can get some nice rims and tires...

thanks a TON
zx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #2
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx360 View Post
so i recently found my fathers old r/c10-t in a box, ive got it running again, but the body it has is beat up and the tires are shot... he had a nice monte carlo car body with some nice foam and rubber tires on it... i was wondering where i could get a nice CAR not buggy body for this thing and where i can get some nice rims and tires...

thanks a TON

The majority here are going to have no clue but by chance did he convert it to a DS? I haven't seen one in years and I don't even know what bodies will fit it anymore... Although it's a 10th scale it doesn't fall under the current dimensions as the current TC's... There's a chance that the wide bodies McCallister makes will fit it...

I still have my original RC10T... I almost converted it to a DS but never got around to it...

I have adapters to run pan Car wheels on the truck... The adapters show up on ebay all the time...

Got pictures???
Old 08-15-2007, 03:30 AM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Now if you want some new in the bag Bolink foam tires for and r/c 10T I've got some.They have been at the hobbyshop for awhile with no luck.If your interested I can go by and see what's on the shelf.
WGT-R, GT-12 Racing USA (21.5 ), Formula 1 and Home Track is 386 RaceWay,ROAR #7540.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:38 AM   #4
Tech Initiate

what do you mean convert to DS? im a total noob to this RC10, the only other rc ive had was my USA1 this is a whole different game to me... i can probably post up pics if that helps?
zx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:19 AM   #5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Associated made a 2wd Touring car out of there old off-road car.They put treaded tires on some smaller rims and a on-road body of some sort ( I think maybe and old Mustang).That's what he's talking about a -DS.
but the tires I've got are foam tires for the off-road truck or car.They used to run them on dirt oval.
WGT-R, GT-12 Racing USA (21.5 ), Formula 1 and Home Track is 386 RaceWay,ROAR #7540.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:58 AM   #6
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx360 View Post
what do you mean convert to DS? im a total noob to this RC10, the only other rc ive had was my USA1 this is a whole different game to me... i can probably post up pics if that helps?
Take some pictures and post them, I'll tell you what it is...

https://www.rc10.com/ae/other/kitds.htm