R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #1261
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 225
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

........
Jesse Holman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #1262
Tech Adept
 
Andrew Knapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rapid Competition Rc Raceway
Posts: 100
Send a message via AIM to Andrew Knapp Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew Knapp
Default

.......
__________________
Team CRC www.teamcrc.com--Team Trinity--Revtech--Team Spektrum www.spektrumrc.com--protoform--SXT--Rapid Competition RC Raceway and my dad!
Andrew Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:33 AM   #1263
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

.
..
...
....
......
..
..
..
..
..
Whats that all about
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #1264
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #1265
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Trakpower 4900 Lipo won't fit under 008 topdeck If I shim the top deck .5 all around Is that create a kind of disadvantage over standard car?
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #1266
Tech Addict
 
justin lessard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 588
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to justin lessard
Default

should be fine.
justin lessard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #1267
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7
Default

hello xray racers! I am tinking bout update my car. I think xray is good but where can i perceive one of thsese automobiles? Y is 008 so good many do good but what bout car makes it amazing i need a update car i want to win if u know what i mean any help would be great hello bye
__________________
AAAAaaaaarrrrrrgggg Matey!!!

HPI pro 4/novak gtb/sorex tires/ko mars
RCPIRATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:58 AM   #1268
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPIRATE View Post
hello xray racers! I am tinking bout update my car. I think xray is good but where can i perceive one of thsese automobiles? Y is 008 so good many do good but what bout car makes it amazing i need a update car i want to win if u know what i mean any help would be great hello bye

You can get a 008 @nexus racing or on ebay for that matter you need to decide if you are going to run rubber tire or foam...Engineering or flawless engineering I should say is what makes any xray standout...However it really comes down to preference there are a few good cars out right now. But in my and everyone elses opinion on this thread XRAY is the only way to go. I used to not beleieve this as I used to run the TC5 so I bought an xray and now I dont own a TC5 anymore and wont be buying anything else...hope that helps...
NUCRPTRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 AM   #1269
Tech Master
 
PitNamedGordie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Highwood, IL
Posts: 1,789
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to PitNamedGordie Send a message via Yahoo to PitNamedGordie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUCRPTRACER View Post
You can get a 008 @nexus racing or on ebay for that matter you need to decide if you are going to run rubber tire or foam...Engineering or flawless engineering I should say is what makes any xray standout...However it really comes down to preference there are a few good cars out right now. But in my and everyone elses opinion on this thread XRAY is the only way to go. I used to not beleieve this as I used to run the TC5 so I bought an xray and now I dont own a TC5 anymore and wont be buying anything else...hope that helps...
I agree totally. I too had a TC5 but sold it in favor of my Xray. That is not to say the TC5 or any other top car isn't good. I was just so impressed with the quality of its parts which has translated into good performance on the track.
__________________
☆ The Track @ Harbor Hobbies ☆ www.harbor-hobby.net ☆
PitNamedGordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:21 AM   #1270
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,052
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitNamedGordie View Post
I agree totally. I too had a TC5 but sold it in favor of my Xray. That is not to say the TC5 or any other top car isn't good. I was just so impressed with the quality of its parts which has translated into good performance on the track.
LOL - I too had a TC5 for about 4-months. I traded my TC5 for a used T2 '007, and immediately started driving better and better from there. Xray's quality and durability are hands down the best I've ever experienced. I've never caught myself thinking, WTF about Xray. With the TC5 there are so many things that I kept on thinking WTF the entire time I had the car. Anyway, I know Xray is expensive up front, but I always suggest people try to find an Xray for their first car, this way they won't be discouraged from continuing to race from a broken car all the time.
kn7671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:22 AM   #1271
Tech Master
 
picco007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TX.
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to picco007 Send a message via Yahoo to picco007
Default

Justin you have a PM
__________________
EA Motorsports
picco007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #1272
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Hi dudes
I'm looking for a good Rubber Carpet setup for Low-Medium Grip Small Technical TRack
Any setup tips also Welcome
Thanx in advance
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #1273
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,052
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokemad View Post
Hi dudes
I'm looking for a good Rubber Carpet setup for Low-Medium Grip Small Technical TRack
Any setup tips also Welcome
Thanx in advance
Teemu Leino's setup:

http://forum.teamxray.com/xform/inde...7&setup=t2_008
kn7671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:33 AM   #1274
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Thanx Mate
Have tried that setup?
It says medium Traction but that track should be High traction...Also Huge also Not Carpet Lol
I know Asphalt and Carpet Setups Not far away for rubber spec but not sure
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:43 AM   #1275
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Here is my setup Idea
Front
One-way diff
40W oil
C2.6
Tamiya Shocks
.5 toe out
1.5 Camber
1.4 A-roll bar
Servo saver:2
roll centre 0-0
Caster 4
5mm droop
5mm ride height
upper shock 3
3 hols piston
25%rebound

REAR
35W oil
C2.4 springs
No A-roll bar
3 degree Toe-in
Tamiya shocks
upper shock 4
roll centre 0-0
4mm Droop
5mm ride height
1.5 D Camber
3 holes piston
25% rebound

Medium Flex Chassis
Short wheelbase
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Almost new Xray T2'008 Sean R R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 08-08-2008 02:17 AM
FS: XRAY T2'008 EU 6 CELL RC MARKET R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 06-27-2008 11:58 PM
FS: *NEW IN BOX* XRay T2'008 US Foam Spec limbohz R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 8 04-17-2008 11:20 AM
Xray T2'008 EU 6 cell Kit yyhayyim R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 02-05-2008 09:06 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:27 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net