Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
First Thread Kyosho MKII 1/12 parts >

First Thread Kyosho MKII 1/12 parts

First Thread Kyosho MKII 1/12 parts

Old 08-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Default First Thread Kyosho MKII 1/12 parts

I love my MKII. Yeah, back in 1985 I would have loved to get the MKIII, but it had not come out yet and I like my good ol' MKII. What I need are new TIRES DAMNT!!! Anyone have any suggestions for either modifying new tires (and which ones) or finding replacements? I feel like I have exhausted all of my resources. I took it out for a spin last night for the first time in many years after rebuilding the steering, and a lot of upgrading. Then I got cocky and ran it into a curb at a good enough speed to crack up one of my rear tires. I put a lot of time getting this thing running GREAT again and now I am stuck because of a stupid piece of carved foam. Any help? I am no pro, I never wanted to be, but I love taking this car out. And if I had a good run by the time the batteries die, then I consider that a great night.

Thanks,
Steel
Old 08-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (99%+)

Are these the old style that use two screws instead of the three in use today?
Old 08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default parts

If you are talking about a kyosho 1/12 MKII I have somw bags of new rims and tires that you might want. the wheels are mounted with a one large nut in the center. Pm me if you need any parts for the old car.