Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Ventures of a Tazer 15 >

Ventures of a Tazer 15

Ventures of a Tazer 15

Old 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Mooshu Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 790
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Ventures of a Tazer 15

Hey guys, I just picked up a Tazer 15T ESC from the LHS due to it's price of $30, and I was picking up my trueno body anyways... But I don't know whether to return it or not. I was reading up on some experiences, and some people say it works fine, and other people hate it.

Is there anyone who is using or has used this ESC? Should I return it?
Mooshu Beef is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 05:56 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mooshu Beef View Post
Hey guys, I just picked up a Tazer 15T ESC from the LHS due to it's price of $30, and I was picking up my trueno body anyways... But I don't know whether to return it or not. I was reading up on some experiences, and some people say it works fine, and other people hate it.

Is there anyone who is using or has used this ESC? Should I return it?
Its a cheapo esc...... Its not bad, My buddy uses one in his 4wd Wheelie king and it doesnt hardly get hot compared to the pos it comes with

So IDK
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 06:51 PM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Mooshu Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 790
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

I mean for $30 it's a great price, but I was thinking about just adding another $10 and getting a NovakXRS or Mtroniks viper 15T
Mooshu Beef is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 07:21 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mooshu Beef View Post
I mean for $30 it's a great price, but I was thinking about just adding another $10 and getting a NovakXRS or Mtroniks viper 15T
Yeah I would get a novak...Personally
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 08:18 PM
  #5  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Mooshu Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 790
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Of the ESC's, what is a really useful feature that I should be looking for? I am leaning towards an Mtroniks ESC since it seems like a rugged ESC being waterproof and all.

Is it wrong to ask my LHS to order an ESC so I can exchange mine for store credit? He doesn't allow cash returns...
Mooshu Beef is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mooshu Beef View Post
Of the ESC's, what is a really useful feature that I should be looking for? I am leaning towards an Mtroniks ESC since it seems like a rugged ESC being waterproof and all.

Is it wrong to ask my LHS to order an ESC so I can exchange mine for store credit? He doesn't allow cash returns...
Depends on what you want for example: low turn rating, high cell counts etc... I duno really its what YOU want

And no, if it isnt used, take it back for what he will give you, store credit is just fine IMO
BlackedOutREVO is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.