Search

tire repair

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by Boomer
Two questions -

1. Why are you being dogmatic about a High School level of biology definition? If you really want to know about Mitochondria (and I think I'm sorry I mentioned them. . . ) check out the MIG group at the National Institute of Health site (mig.nih.gov) (btw, they don't make or consume minerals although they do use minute amounts of them, usually vitamins, in maintaining their integrity - they take glucose or glycolytes and O2 and make ATP which is the power transferral method of the body)

2. Why are we talking about biology and herbology on an RC column? Oh my friggin WORD! Talk about a wierd topic migration!
Blame the cell

I've been following this thread up until the second page. I was rather surprised when I read the third page, the posts got drastically hot hehehe
Old 05-14-2003, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by IMPACTPLAYR
No our digestive track breaks our food into minerals and sugars, which is then distributed to our cells......

our digestive track breaks down the food into minerals... NOT minerals from the soil.
Old 05-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

HMMM. how dense are you??? Plants get minerals from the soil, we get minerals from plants....
Old 05-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Tech Regular

I never said that we didn't get minerals, I just said we didn't get minerals directly from the soil
Old 05-14-2003, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

AND I never said we get minerals directly from the soil...... Oh wait we do!! Gold, Platinum, Iron......
Old 05-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK............. So we do get minerals from the soil, but thats not the question. the real answer was food in general, oxygen, and water and lets just leave it at that.