R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #121
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
Who cares, this car looks like a trainwreck. All you guys looking at it save your money and buy a car that was actually designed with electric racing in mind.

Maybe it will be like their gas car. 500 bucks for the kit and you can put 1500 worth of upgrades on it to make it slightly worse than the other cars on the market. Way to go "Team Magic"
DUDE, You need to stay OFF of this thread if your going to have nothing but attitude!!! Stay on your AE side or what ever rock you cralled from. If you don't like the stuff, keep it to yourself! I don't want to waste my time reading your type of BULLSH!T! So ZIP IT!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:11 AM   #122
Tech Elite

Yes. I'll be there Friday to get some "much needed (!!)" practice in.

You getting there noon Friday or Saturday?

British Menace
Old 10-10-2007, 08:50 AM   #123
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'll be there Fri.

Shame we're not getting this car in the U.S. I was really thinking about getting one to try.
Rick Vessell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #124
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySocko View Post
I'll be there Fri.

Shame we're not getting this car in the U.S. I was really thinking about getting one to try.
WE need to talk to Nick Ko @ the IHOBBYEXPO, the worst case, I will take the rubber display one, you can take the foam display one..........I will be there Friday. Will you be there @ the GP/Futaba booth?
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #125
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySocko View Post
I'll be there Fri.

They'll be here in the U.S !! They're (TM that is) are offering the car to everyone trying to get the car in the U.S. So I would imagine there will be some takers.
They even offered the car to me to distribute !!

I thought about it but there just isn't any money in the car to do that.
I personally think TM are trying to cut out the "Distributor" and sell direct to BOTH dealer and customer.
Acting like a distributor.

I don't think I'll be distributing the car as the end product price at the dealers I sold to would probably be more then TM are offering the car direct from them!!

Unless we all made only $25 on each car !!

I think with the bad dealing's they've had from the distributors they've chosen in the past, I think they think they can do the job better themselves.

It's not the dealers they want to cut out/ get round.......................it's the distributors!!!

my thoughts.

I'm too honest to be a distributor. I tell everyone too much ....lol

British Menace
Old 10-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #126
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Howard,

Dunno about the show. I want to come up but not sure how the schedule will work out. I'm not working the booth, probably just come up for the day to walk around.

Socko

Tony,
You have pm.
Rick Vessell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #127
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post
For those in the UK, the TM E4 is showing as soon being available here:

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=2121
That's my local dealer
he was the one who is reference to the email I posted earlier.
guess I need to pay him a visit as it looks lke he has a deal sorted
NiMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #128
Tech Elite

Demon looks to have stock next week.
I hope to buy one from them.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #129
Tech Master

12 minutes down road from me, providing the road through the forest is open.
NiMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #130
Tech Apprentice

One of the very first E4 owners:

click on the image for more
TM Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:31 AM   #131
Tech Addict

Where I can get the E4??
ioxqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:35 AM   #132
Tech Elite

Try Evolution Hobbies. They can sort you out !

British Menace
Old 10-11-2007, 08:21 AM   #133
Suspended

IS THE KIT OUT IN THE USA YET?
MERCCER4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #134
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to hardadz
Default E4 availability

We, at Evolution Hobbies believe that this will be one hell of a kit to work with. We also feel that with the way things were handled by TMA that the dealers, including ourselves have been let down. Nick Ko at Team Magic would like to see dealers buy these direct until a decent distributor can be found. We are still willing to stock the kits and parts but at this point it will take a little help from you, the customers. We are currently in the process of moving to a new shop location and to be honest, money will be tight as we are stocking for christmas along with the move. If we can get at least 5 pre-paid orders we will get the kits in along with the parts to support them. We are selling the kit at $ 399.99 as an introductory price and will offer flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA for $ 15.00 via Priority Mail. If you would like to receive a kit please contact us by PM or call the shop with payment info. Visit us at www.evolutionhobbies.com
If you do want a kit we will place our order next week, it takes about 5 days to get them here and then we can send them out.
hardadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #135
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardadz View Post
We, at Evolution Hobbies believe that this will be one hell of a kit to work with. We also feel that with the way things were handled by TMA that the dealers, including ourselves have been let down. Nick Ko at Team Magic would like to see dealers buy these direct until a decent distributor can be found. We are still willing to stock the kits and parts but at this point it will take a little help from you, the customers. We are currently in the process of moving to a new shop location and to be honest, money will be tight as we are stocking for christmas along with the move. If we can get at least 5 pre-paid orders we will get the kits in along with the parts to support them. We are selling the kit at $ 399.99 as an introductory price and will offer flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA for $ 15.00 via Priority Mail. If you would like to receive a kit please contact us by PM or call the shop with payment info. Visit us at www.evolutionhobbies.com
If you do want a kit we will place our order next week, it takes about 5 days to get them here and then we can send them out.
WOW... What's really going on with TMA and the distribution of the G4S and E4 in the US??? Not trying to bash TMA in no way... It's just that I've yet to see a G4S, G4S + or M1b in any of the SoCal hobby shops. Now with the release of the E4 and Christmas is just around the corner... I wish TMA the best... I hope they can sort things out with the hobby shops throughout the US... Maybe a better grass roots effort to show/release there products would help Getting the local Non-sponsored drivers some kits and putting TM... the G4S and the E4 out there for more racers to see... Electric and Nitro racing is year round in SoCal and to not see even one of these cars or off-road buggies racing in SoCal is a shame... And Trinity is not the only reason for this problem either... .02

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote