Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BMI's DB12R

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I only use it when the bite is high and i need the thicker side lubes in the tubes to smooth the car out. In regular club race conditions the stock ones are fine.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

jason you gotz a PM
Old 12-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Tech Lord

got it bro
Old 12-14-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Adept

Jason,

I would like to take a minute to commend you on the superior customer service you have been offering you customers. Since the release of your car you have had a great deal of positive and negative reactions. To be honest with you I was even sceptical not of your car but if you would be able to keep up with the intial spike in orders and heightened interst level. Every time I log on your thread is on the front page and you are helping your customer with whatever is needed. I do not run a BMI as I am happy with my current car but what I will say is that I have over 20 years of retail experince and I can certainly appreciate what you have been doing.

Keep it up bro! ha ha

Jeremy
Old 12-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeremy Otis
Jason,

I would like to take a minute to commend you on the superior customer service you have been offering you customers. Since the release of your car you have had a great deal of positive and negative reactions. To be honest with you I was even sceptical not of your car but if you would be able to keep up with the intial spike in orders and heightened interst level. Every time I log on your thread is on the front page and you are helping your customer with whatever is needed. I do not run a BMI as I am happy with my current car but what I will say is that I have over 20 years of retail experince and I can certainly appreciate what you have been doing.

Keep it up bro! ha ha

Jeremy
Once you hold the car in your hands and see it on the track you may find yourself drifting more towards owning a DB12R....

Mine will see its maiden voyage on Saturday....
Old 12-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Tech Champion

Jason,

Keep it up bro! ha ha

Jeremy
I think this is part of the problem. He's on here providing customer support instead of kicking even more tail out in the shop. I can't blame him - the a/c is always nicer! besides if we put a camera in the shop it would look like OCC with Jason, Adrian, and Marcos as mikey..
Old 12-14-2007, 07:15 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kropy
Anyone interested in getting a custom pitboard should get a hold of Mike "Toastie" Toth over at 2mm designs [email protected]
Those look pretty sweet.. is he just doing the pitboards or stickers and wraps too?
Old 12-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Lord

Jason,

Keep it up bro! ha ha

Jeremy

Thanks alot Jeremy. I am really trying to give the best support i can. In the past i havent been able to keep on top of my kits as i should have so when i decided to release this car, I swore i would make it a point to offer the best customer support and parts support that i can possibly offer. I wanted to supply the support that i would like if i was on the other end of the stick. The initial release was tough but i managed to get through it and keep on top of the demand and questions. Mow it has gotten alot easier. With taking on a new employee to take care of the packaging, I have been freed up to take care of making the parts and keeping up on inventory. Keeping up with the questions on the boards is actually a well needed break for me It lets me clear my head. Thanks again for the kind words buddy.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

Glad to hear that the forums help clear your head...

now...if you need assistance clearing a room...wait'll Kropy gets down there for the 'Birds.....He's got mad room-clearing skillz
Old 12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Those look pretty sweet.. is he just doing the pitboards or stickers and wraps too?
All of the above

Originally Posted by ChrisP

now...if you need assistance clearing a room...wait'll Kropy gets down there for the 'Birds.....He's got mad room-clearing skillz
Yes, I gots skills
Old 12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I have a question about the machined axle spacers. If I am looking at the car from the back, which side should the larger diameter side of the spacer be on, or doesn't it really matter?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Smaller diameter towards the bearing so that it will rest against the bearing's inner race.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Smaller diameter towards the bearing so that it will rest against the bearing's inner race.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Tech Lord

Oh man, Kropy needs to keep his distance.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kropy
All of the above
That's pretty slick stuff, is the only contact through email or does he have a website to check out more of his work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.