Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Modified TC videos 2007 Roar paved Nationals >

Modified TC videos 2007 Roar paved Nationals

Modified TC videos 2007 Roar paved Nationals

Old 07-17-2007, 11:59 AM
  #1  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Modified TC videos 2007 Roar paved Nationals

i have some videos up right now just wanted to let you know. about 30 min of footage on there so far with more being uploaded right now. at the moment its all mod tc qualifiers but some video from controlled practice will be up soon as well.

www.fsxracing.notyourvictim.com/video.php

so if you wanna see some pictures from the event go to the threar, its sticky at the top of this forum, the last few pages have pictures on it.
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,574
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

You have to become a member to view?
racenut123 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:15 PM
  #3  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
TimPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Boynton Beach Fl > Randoph NJ
Posts: 7,481
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Why dont you post the direct link to a video if you want people to see it. Instead of a link to website that we have to troll around to find what you are trying to show us......
TimPotter is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:23 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

yea the member thing is free. we had to put it there due to some one that hacked that part of the site and screwed with the videos (not fit for younger eyes) i am watching my email and as soon as i get your registration i am approving it. i am sorry if that 5 min is to much to ask for. i am just trying to provide video for the public. there isent much out there so i though this would be more a favor to everyone. but i guess what ever you do some one wont appropriate the time and effort.... and bandwidth cost.... and server space.
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
  #5  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,921
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

i just "registered" but it takes 24 hours for approval?
Hebiki is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:28 PM
  #6  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Frank put in a lot of time and effort while still racing in the stock class.
That was one busy kid out there.

Keep cranking them out Frank, it will all be worth the effort!

Fred
C_O_jones is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:30 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
i just "registered" but it takes 24 hours for approval?
no hebiki i just approved you.

i have to set the permissions for the users. the 24 hour thing would only be if i am not around watching my email. but for the next few hours i will be. so it should take at the most 5 min before your approved
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by C_O_jones View Post
Frank put in a lot of time and effort while still racing in the stock class.
That was one busy kid out there.

Keep cranking them out Frank, it will all be worth the effort!

Fred
thanks fred. you have no idea how much my feet hurt at the end of the day sunday running around taping taking pictures... or yea and working on my car for my runs... i could say all that time i spend taping and covering the event is probably why i ended up in the cmain. ... ok well no it was a combo of bad driving on the first day and piss poor luck on the second.

just added a controlled session practice to the server. should only be a few more min until its viewable. also uploading part 4 of the mod quals at the moment.
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 12:51 PM
  #9  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,921
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fjm9898 View Post
no hebiki i just approved you.

i have to set the permissions for the users. the 24 hour thing would only be if i am not around watching my email. but for the next few hours i will be. so it should take at the most 5 min before your approved
sweet thanks.
Hebiki is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:09 PM
  #10  
Tech Regular
 
racing_jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane
Posts: 342
Default

hey can you activate my account i would love to see these vids
thanks jason
racing_jason is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:11 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

already did
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 PM
  #12  
Tech Master
 
rchoudini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kent, Wa,
Posts: 1,813
Default

Originally Posted by fjm9898 View Post
thanks fred. you have no idea how much my feet hurt at the end of the day sunday running around taping taking pictures... or yea and working on my car for my runs... i could say all that time i spend taping and covering the event is probably why i ended up in the cmain. ... ok well no it was a combo of bad driving on the first day and piss poor luck on the second.

just added a controlled session practice to the server. should only be a few more min until its viewable. also uploading part 4 of the mod quals at the moment.
Don't forget the race review.
rchoudini is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
  #13  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,782
Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default

One more for you.....please
Josh Hohnstein is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:18 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
fjm9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 3,003
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

yup ill try and get that started tonight, if not ill have plenty of time to type away tomorrow since ill be in bed after my minor surgery tomorrow

thank god its minor.

i think mod quals sets 4 and 5 will kbe up tonight. the server seems to be lagging. probably due to alot of people on it at the moment. it say 4 hours ot upload the next two. lets hope it goes faster.
fjm9898 is offline  
Old 07-17-2007, 02:59 PM
  #15  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
carkillaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 783
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racing_jason View Post
hey can you activate my account i would love to see these vids
thanks jason
Me TOO!!! thanks
carkillaii is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.