TC5 build

Old 07-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Cool TC5 build

Im almost done building my TC5 ..all i have left is the shocks and then i have to buy new electronics....heres my question i need to know some good opinions on what motor esc..etc. to use on this car including a radio system
Old 07-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

Depending on what type of driving/racing you will be doing, you can't go wrong with the LRP Sphere Competition TC Spec and an LRP brushless motor. The 10.5 is a close to 19 turn speed and you can get all the way down to a 3.5 turn. Most of the top Associated drivers use an Airtronics M11 transmitter, Airtronics servo and Reedy batteries. Hope this helps!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 51 View Post
Depending on what type of driving/racing you will be doing, you can't go wrong with the LRP Sphere Competition TC Spec and an LRP brushless motor. The 10.5 is a close to 19 turn speed and you can get all the way down to a 3.5 turn. Most of the top Associated drivers use an Airtronics M11 transmitter, Airtronics servo and Reedy batteries. Hope this helps!

ditto

lrp has all the motors u can want, mod, 19turn, and stock

so thats 3.5, 4.5 (idk i think theres a few more mod) 10.5, and 13.5

and the lrp tc spec is sweet and small

but i would do smc batts! they have awsome servise