R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   very bery sad day for rc (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/171487-very-bery-sad-day-rc.html)

burbs 07-08-2007 05:11 AM

very bery sad day for rc

i didnt see this posted in the main area, so i figured id post for the ones who dont frequent the hyperform thread.. Lino will br greatly missed..

Lino Brosco of Hyperform Racing has passed away. I'm told that he died in his sleep between the evening of July 4th and the morning of July 5th. He said that he was going to bed to catch up on some sleep. Again, I have not been given any other details. A wake has been planned for Monday, and the funeral will be on Tuesday. I will post as I find out more.

Lino was well known in the hobby in the New England area, and by many nationally. He achieved a national championship in his tenure as the team manager and company owner. Many respected him as a great motor tuner and chassis engineer. He will be missed by many.

burbs 07-08-2007 05:21 AM

The header should say VERY VERY SAD DAY FOR RC.. sorry for the typo..

Dave G 07-08-2007 08:56 AM

Wow! That is some very sad news. I dealt with him quite a bit when I worked for TRINITY. Do you know yet what exactly happened? Very sorry to hear about his passing. My deapest sympathies to his family and friends.

schurcr 07-08-2007 10:15 AM

Having met Lino as sponsor of the'06 Carpet Nationals I'd have to say that this is some pretty sad news. Lino was a real nice guy and he will be missed in RC. This is insane he was way to young to pass like this. My prayers go out to his family and close personal friends, this truly is a very very very sad day in RC.

Linos Sister 07-08-2007 11:09 AM

This is Linos Sister....

I Want to thank you all on behalf of myself and the rest of Lino's family. We are suffering a tremendous loss and not sure how we can go on without our beloved Lino. He loved this place....racing....cars and all of his friends here. I appreciate all the calls ....and all the thoughtful posts. I felt I had to come here after speaking with Steve.....maybe to feel a little closer to my brother right now. Again, Thank you.....

Rose Ames and family

JC@TSCM 07-09-2007 06:49 AM

Sad day for RC

I am very sad to here about this, I just spoke to him about a week ago. I live very close so if his family needs anything please do not hesitate to call me. I am very sorry for your lose, he was a great guy.

John at Team Scream Racing
www.teamscreamracing.com
978-337-0429

Toughbeard 07-09-2007 07:09 AM

I did not know Lino nor I have talked with him but the news of anyone in the RC Community, especially someone like Lino passing away saddens us all.

If I may speak for the community, our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. I am sure Lino will be missed dearly by the community he loved.

As such our prayers and best wishes go for him.

with my best regards,

Serdar Aytemiz
RC Community Member

panther420 07-16-2007 07:57 AM

I met Lino several times and he was a good person. He will be missed very much. My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. I will be at the race on the 22nd to show my support.