R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   2008 Snowbird Nationals (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/167713-2008-snowbird-nationals.html)

davepull 06-12-2007 12:04 AM

2008 Snowbird Nationals

looks like there are some big changes coming.

http://p079.ezboard.com/fsnowbirdnat...icID=395.topic

EAMotorsports 06-12-2007 06:50 AM

A new hotel/venue would be the best news ever as long as it doesnt double the hotel cost in price!!

EA

RCThunder 06-12-2007 08:22 AM

Will have exciting 2008 news out soon. Stay tuned! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nova F1 Racer 06-12-2007 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by RCThunder (Post 3391617)
Will have exciting 2008 news out soon. Stay tuned! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

When?!?!? I need to start planning ahead so I can hide some stuff from the wifey-poo...:smile::smile:

RCThunder 06-12-2007 10:28 AM

Very soon!! :nod:

I will post a link here for sure for sure!

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 01:15 PM

there is nothing wrong with the hotel
you guys complain but who else would deal with the mess we make an the kaos we cause if u wanna vacation for the family take them somewhere else the legacy is for racers not family yeah its shitty but thats the best part for a week we can be rc scumbags an shitup the place

DavidAlford 06-12-2007 02:33 PM

Nothing wrong with the hotel? Your out of your mind....

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 04:34 PM

dave u been to the snowbirds once i been there 3 times i wouldnt stay in that hotel for any reason other than the snowbirds an boylan will have a hard time finding a place for all of are shenaigans that has plenty of space,food,toothless maids with security bracelets,that can hold a race the size of the birds

i hear cleveland is the most boring race with only a dennys please look at the bigger picture its the worlds biggest race at the shittiest hotel but its perfect

Yeti35 06-12-2007 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI (Post 3392801)
i hear cleveland is the most boring race with only a dennys please look at the bigger picture its the worlds biggest race at the shittiest hotel but its perfect

That makes Snowbird almost inviting!! :weird::eek:

dawgmeat 06-12-2007 05:18 PM

Dennis please don't speak for others:( just because we race rc cars doesn't gives us the right as you put it ":weird:Shit up the place"

brians11 06-12-2007 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI (Post 3392801)
dave u been to the snowbirds once i been there 3 times i wouldnt stay in that hotel for any reason other than the snowbirds an boylan will have a hard time finding a place for all of are shenaigans that has plenty of space,food,toothless maids with security bracelets,that can hold a race the size of the birds

Actually, Dave and I both have been twice... Have you possibly thought that some of the racers treat the hotel as they do because of the condition its in? When things don't look like they've been cleaned in years, it doesn't really make me want to keep things clean myself... maybe I'm the odd guy out on this, but I don't think RC racers go to snowbirds to "shit up" the place because it's what we "want" to do...

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 05:59 PM

ok listen none of u walk by the trash mountain in the middle of the walkway i guess .come on u know what i mean if u want 5 star hotels then go i love the birds they way it is thats all im saying i forgot howmuch bs u get on rctech for making a point

Mason 06-12-2007 06:08 PM

mike, did you talk kenny and the fast rc worlds people into something?

dawgmeat 06-12-2007 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI (Post 3393010)
ok listen none of u walk by the trash mountain in the middle of the walkway i guess .come on u know what i mean if u want 5 star hotels then go i love the birds they way it is thats all im saying i forgot howmuch bs u get on rctech for making a point

you are what you eat, if trash hotel because its your rc birth right then your crib must look like sh1T, Hey just maybe hosting it at a theme park WILL HELP with EXPLOSURE you [email protected]' caveman

RBLove 06-12-2007 06:15 PM

I believe this thread was intended for Boylans announcement. You people are off the hook.