R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   2008 Snowbird Nationals (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/167713-2008-snowbird-nationals.html)

RCThunder 06-12-2007 06:30 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dates to be officially announced soon - then location.... :cool:

Very excited to be able to have the 14th annual race once again! Thanks everyone for the last 13, we hope to be bigger and better than ever in the year's to come. Hard to believe 700+ entries the past five years straight. It has been a wild ride so far!

Mike

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 06:38 PM

yo dawg meat your outta line dude i dont take kindly to disrespect whats up with that bullsh1t

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 06:44 PM

i thought u were a nice guy when i met u at the birds i guess i wont be so friendly this year since u like to try to talk down to people

nashrcracer 06-12-2007 06:44 PM

having stayed at all the major race hotels of choice for the last 4 years I can say that the legacy is not a bad place. granted it's not the south coast and I'll garanette that you didn't have anybody "shitting" up the south coast but yes it's below average on the hotel cleanliness. but then again I don't think that they fill up the whole hotel any other time and we get all the "back" rooms. but I'll tell you this nothing compares to the knights inn of cleveland and a close second was the hotel we stayed at for the 2005 roar nats. so are we business men on a sales call or a bunch of kids playing with our toy cars. either growup and realize that some places are not going to get the best hotels due to the "sport" we are in, or continue to be brats and trash the places and this "sport" will never go anywhere. I would rather see RC racing on espn then cup stacking.

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 06:48 PM

all i know is i defended the place an i know when i left my room was as clean as it was when i got ther so i dont understand all the bull$hit im getting
when do u go to any other hotel that has that many people for an rc race NOWHERE

Marcos.J 06-12-2007 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI (Post 3393154)
yo dawg meat your outta line dude i dont take kindly to disrespect whats up with that bullsh1t

"cant we all just get along":D

DENNIS STORTI 06-12-2007 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by RCThunder (Post 3393125)
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dates to be officially announced soon - then location.... :cool:

Very excited to be able to have the 14th annual race once again! Thanks everyone for the last 13, we hope to be bigger and better than ever in the year's to come. Hard to believe 700+ entries the past five years straight. It has been a wild ride so far!

Mike

does that mean all the people who have rooms reserved will be cancelling

CypressMidWest 06-13-2007 09:49 AM

Wow, I went two years ago and stayed with Mike Pulfer and John Firshing. What I noticed when I was there was that the poolside rooms were all pretty crappy, but we were on the backside of one of the poolside buildings and that room was decent. It wasn't the Holiday Inn independence, but it was great.

And Storti, just so you know, at Cleveland, Thursday (Thanksgiving) all you've got is a Denny's, The rest of the time there's plenty of places to go eat, and the Flats aren't very far if ya wanna do a little clubhoppin'. Now please see if you can find another race you've never been to to bash in the future.

DENNIS STORTI 06-13-2007 10:06 AM

i wasnt bashing cleveland i wish i could go its just tough with a family but i race with people who have gone to cleveland an even won an they said its boring outside of the race trust me if my family said i could miss thanksgiving i would love to be bored in clevland for the champs again another person who speaks when they shouldnt i meant compared to every race held there is more to do in sunny fla then most place except for vegas maybe but that hotel isnt on the strip so im sure its a hassle after racing to do much there either

DENNIS STORTI 06-13-2007 10:29 AM

mike please tells us only the dates will change a little an the venue will stay the same
i tried bringing the wife theres no time for a vacation spot racing is all thats needed ;)

plus something nicer will probally jack the room price an an 800.00 to 1000.00 a week would really make the birds tough to attend i know u have it all figured out already im just hoping it stays the same i think its perfect althought that doesnt seem to matter to some people

dawgmeat 06-13-2007 10:49 AM

To be be honest I hope Mike allows 10.5 brushless to run with 19 turn class as far I relocated of venue I be living in fla

nashrcracer 06-13-2007 11:00 AM

The snowbirds has a handout 19t so I doubt that mike would allow 10.5 to run with the 19t class at the birds. Weird enough Vegas is the only what I consider national race that 19t is NOT a handout

Marcos.J 06-13-2007 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by nashrcracer (Post 3395267)
The snowbirds has a handout 19t so I doubt that mike would allow 10.5 to run with the 19t class at the birds. Weird enough Vegas is the only what I consider national race that 19t is NOT a handout

you 'll never know, he is allowing this weekend at his carpet race:sneaky:

dawgmeat 06-13-2007 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Marcos.J (Post 3395288)
you 'll never know, he is allowing this weekend at his carpet race:sneaky:

consider this carpet race the test platform:sneaky:

Marcos.J 06-13-2007 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by dawgmeat (Post 3395294)
consider this carpet race the test platform:sneaky:

who knows maybe a F-1 class is in the works:D