Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent to 1/10th EP Touring Kit S400

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Wink

Wow...Swifty is here on the serpent thread. Does that mean he'll be leaving team robotronics??
Old 06-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
That's true...but its only the LIPO's that get the bad reputation and calls against their legalization, it seems...its not fair.

By the way...how's your ankle? Hope the surgery went well for you..
I go under the knife july 3rd
Old 06-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk
Its real funny when someone's car catches on fire, a real riot. If you haven't noticed J. Swift that Marcos J. clogs up every thread with his worthless posts. Lets make fun of someones house that burns down. Dude get a clue.
wow 3 post and i got another fan!!
Old 06-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Wow!!!

Guys that are in the triple z main at every race are giving Cuffs a hard time....speechless.

Car looked great hope to see Cuffs and Serpent at RC Madness this winter.

Cheers

Jamie
Old 06-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by senna555
Wow!!!

Guys that are in the triple z main at every race are giving Cuffs a hard time....speechless.

Car looked great hope to see Cuffs and Serpent at RC Madness this winter.

Cheers

Jamie
are you one of them!!lol i wasnt giving jeff a hard time i was just voicing my opinion about the serpent car after seeing it at the snowbirds it was very similar to the cyclone thats all, i could care less about the lipo post im not the one that called him a caveman and i dont mind been in the triple z main there are alot less whinners in the lower mains

oops another worthless post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Jut for the record: LEAVE Marcos Jennings ALONE!!! He drives an MI3 and he's a bad man, with a bad boss you dont want to mess with Neither he nor myself are rankin on J. Cuffs or his abilities with Lipos...J. Cuffs is a hell of driver and one of the nicest down 2 earth pro drivers the US has. No shots against him...about the Serpent car...it does resemble an HB cyclone in many ways, as well as other cars...that's fine, and Marcos has never taken shots at the car nor J. Cuffs for that. All cars have something that resembles another( CVD's, belts, tires, CF chassis, top decks), but its the design and layout of those parts and how they are assembled and put together that makes each car unique as J. Cuffs and other have already posted here.

About the Lipo- I havent called J. Cuffs a caveman...he's more of the neanderthal type J/K...its about the Lipo and a comment made that since one blew up for J. Cuffs, this means Lipos should continue to be suppressed and banned from legalization, which is not right....Lipos are so easy to care for and use, "that even a caveman can do it". The problem is when have faulty cells, or they are damaged and they are still being charged that way, then you could have issues. This is the same for sub-c cells...that's why its strange that this happened to Cuffs...maybe faulty cells, or a mistake on his part on how to charge or care for them, which could happen to beginners with lipo cells...as it happened to me. This can happen to anyone new to Lipo cells...Hara or Cuffs, it doesnt matter...its learning about how its done...that's all
Old 06-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

im gonna just run the new PO-LI there azz backwards for cavemen like me
Old 06-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Suspended

dont hijack thread...when i sthe car coming out?
Old 06-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Tech Regular

From a reliable source I understood that the kits will arive in july and that they will we shipped out then. So some patience is needed

July, 1st I attend a race where Niels is driving the car. I'll try to make some close-ups
Old 06-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Joep
From a reliable source I understood that the kits will arive in july and that they will we shipped out then. So some patience is needed

July, 1st I attend a race where Niels is driving the car. I'll try to make some close-ups
thanks
Old 06-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This car is available in July apparently?

Where would somoen be able to buy it online?

Is this car going to be better suited to Carpet or Asphalt? ie: will it be released with a thick chassis and top plate like AE did and then have to by another chassis top plate combo to compete on Asphalt or will it be released similar to the XRAY T2 007 with 2 versions?

Cheers
Aaron
Old 06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by zacabrandy
This car is available in July apparently?

Where would somoen be able to buy it online?

Is this car going to be better suited to Carpet or Asphalt? ie: will it be released with a thick chassis and top plate like AE did and then have to by another chassis top plate combo to compete on Asphalt or will it be released similar to the XRAY T2 007 with 2 versions?

Cheers
Aaron
http://www.serpent.com/news/12257/Se...ing-class.html As for perchasing it your local track or hobby shop should be able to get it
Old 06-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Suspended

any new updates?
Old 06-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Regular

It is NOT july yet and did not have my race weekend where Niels will drive the S400. So, not from my side.....
Old 06-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

If its not out by July, the ROAR Nats are up here on the 14th, and I am sure I can get some updates there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.