R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #2776
Tech Adept
 
Jonnydb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brazil
Posts: 178
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Jonnydb Send a message via Skype™ to Jonnydb
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
please comment on my Video ----------. here

which one?
Jonnydb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #2777
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnydb View Post
which one?
all the video is my race during in TITC race
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #2778
Tech Adept
 
ds400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 106
Default Top deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor A View Post
Serpent will release a upgrade for the S400:

http://rctouring.eu/serpent_s400_prototype.htm Here are some prototype pics made during the ETS series.

And here a pic from the Toy Fair: http://www.rc-junkies.net/toyfair200...lbum=34&pos=18

Greetings Victor

The major problem with the new top deck on Bart Wubben's car is that you have to remove it to screw your pinion on...
http://rctouring.eu/images/DSC_2438.JPG

But the one on the S400 at the toy fair is different...
So when will those parts be available? Any will they make like an upgrade kit , like for the 960 to 966 gas or what?

Thanks,
Didier
ds400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #2779
Tech Master
 
fatboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: singapore
Posts: 1,533
Send a message via MSN to fatboy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds400 View Post
The major problem with the new top deck on Bart Wubben's car is that you have to remove it to screw your pinion on...
http://rctouring.eu/images/DSC_2438.JPG

But the one on the S400 at the toy fair is different...
So when will those parts be available? Any will they make like an upgrade kit , like for the 960 to 966 gas or what?

Thanks,
Didier

I'm just wondering the pic shown as you attached rear CVD is Tamiya as well as the Anti-Roll Bar ?
fatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #2780
Tech Adept
 
ds400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 106
Default s400

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
I'm just wondering the pic shown as you attached rear CVD is Tamiya as well as the Anti-Roll Bar ?
I think so but the toe suspension bracket is a Tamiya , I use the Tamiya too...
ds400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #2781
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

some parts of trf415 r interchangeable with s400...like CVD, toe block, suspension hinge pin, pivot ball,front n rear belt n axle....
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #2782
Tech Adept
 
ds400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 106
Default S400

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
some parts of trf415 r interchangeable with s400...like CVD, toe block, suspension hinge pin, pivot ball,front n rear belt n axle....
Does the oneway axel and rear diff fit the serpent too? Does that change the FDR?
ds400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #2783
Tech Master
 
sandrixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SnakeVille
Posts: 1,434
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default race video

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
all the video is my race during in TITC race
Fellow Serpentor,,, apakabar?.. I've seen your racevidz..,, I've noticed that you lack top end speed., you had some prob there?
__________________
Team DogBone-Cobra/Serpent
Team F.R.E.A.K.S/SOLIDSNAKE_Saudi Arabia

Stay Serpent...
sandrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #2784
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

ds400, trf415 rear diff can fit into S400 too..i dont think 1 way front can fit into S400...


Sandrixx, yeah i lack of top speed....the ESC cant give me the Punch i need....

otherwise i can climb up to E or F main....
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #2785
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
ds400, trf415 rear diff can fit into S400 too..i dont think 1 way front can fit into S400...


Sandrixx, yeah i lack of top speed....the ESC cant give me the Punch i need....

otherwise i can climb up to E or F main....
Yeah!! You started at the back of field. Str8taway speed was lacking. What ESC, Motor in KV and Gearing you useing, and type of batteries in mah rateings?
Geezatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #2786
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
Yeah!! You started at the back of field. Str8taway speed was lacking. What ESC, Motor in KV and Gearing you useing, and type of batteries in mah rateings?
i'm using Speed Passion Gt v1.1 esc, Motor is Speed passion 11.5r(control motor from the race) and gearing is same with everyone....5.2....battery is Lipo 35C.....
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:19 AM   #2787
Tech Master
 
sandrixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SnakeVille
Posts: 1,434
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default fellow serpentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
ds400, trf415 rear diff can fit into S400 too..i dont think 1 way front can fit into S400...


Sandrixx, yeah i lack of top speed....the ESC cant give me the Punch i need....

otherwise i can climb up to E or F main....
bro, you got PM!!
__________________
Team DogBone-Cobra/Serpent
Team F.R.E.A.K.S/SOLIDSNAKE_Saudi Arabia

Stay Serpent...
sandrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #2788
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
i'm using Speed Passion Gt v1.1 esc, Motor is Speed passion 11.5r(control motor from the race) and gearing is same with everyone....5.2....battery is Lipo 35C.....
SP 11.5r!! is that equal to 23T brushed Stock motor?? Was the lipos balanced? Give me Spur gear & pinion you're using.
Geezatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #2789
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
SP 11.5r!! is that equal to 23T brushed Stock motor?? Was the lipos balanced? Give me Spur gear & pinion you're using.

yup, d lipo is well balanced. im using 105 spur with 44 pinion..

i already put d DRRS for d esc at 9 and the timing is at 9 too..but i was no where near their top speed..i only can catchup with them on corners.......

well, i hv learned my lesson that sp esc is not enough power if compare with LRP tc sphere...
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #2790
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschu View Post
well, i hv learned my lesson that sp esc is not enough power if compare with LRP tc sphere...
This is true...Me and a buddy of mine compared these 2 ESCs a numerous times, and the LRP is just faster. So I can confirm your conclusion as well.
Govert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Second Touring Car? Mi3 or Serpent S400 SocialRC12 Electric On-Road 16 08-11-2009 12:04 PM
Serpent S400 Electric Touring Car yyhayyim R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 13 11-07-2007 06:08 PM
Serpent S400 EP Touring Car CheeYong Malaysian R/C Racers 54 11-05-2007 05:57 AM
SERPENT S400 TOURING ELECTRIC CAR Team Kamikaze Electric On-Road 4 08-30-2007 06:38 PM
New Serpent S400 EP 1/10 Touring Car!!!!! Roniel_R Electric On-Road 3 05-26-2007 06:58 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:22 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net