R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #121
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead

You guys are a trip.

<add to ignore list>

squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #122
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSpeed

You guys are a trip.

<add to ignore list>

It's a brushed vs. brushless debate race between Bxpitbull and I that's all... Bx and I go at it all the time. 5 1/2 years to be exact.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:41 PM   #123
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Actually trj, I say ish to get things live. People take ish the wrong way and doofuses like dude come out the side of his neck with foolishness. Win lose or draw, I come to your house to chill, let the wives chat, the children play, eat your food and race. We arent in the business of entertaining the natives, just talk about brushed vs brushless IN ANY CAPACITY. The nitwit shit, lucky you are where you are. Up close and personal, apex, you wouldve gotten stomped by now. It would take you a half an hour to read with swollen eyes after that...beotch!

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #124
Tech Master

I think some of you guys have it wrong. Brushed have more bottom end and smoother power. Brushed it more of a mid to top end motor and have a less linear power delivery.

Also there is no way to compare a stock motor to brushed or a 19-turn. They just aren't the same. In mod you can because it's open, but the point of running a spec motor is for everybody to run the same motor. Letting brushless in on stock means everybody should run BL, which is where we are headed.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #125
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Actually trj, I say ish to get things live. People take ish the wrong way and doofuses like dude come out the side of his neck with foolishness. Win lose or draw, I come to your house to chill, let the wives chat, the children play, eat your food and race. We arent in the business of entertaining the natives, just talk about brushed vs brushless IN ANY CAPACITY. The nitwit shit, lucky you are where you are. Up close and personal, apex, you wouldve gotten stomped by now. It would take you a half an hour to read with swollen eyes after that...beotch!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #126
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekB
I think some of you guys have it wrong. Brushed have more bottom end and smoother power. Brushed it more of a mid to top end motor and have a less linear power delivery.

Also there is no way to compare a stock motor to brushed or a 19-turn. They just aren't the same. In mod you can because it's open, but the point of running a spec motor is for everybody to run the same motor. Letting brushless in on stock means everybody should run BL, which is where we are headed.
I don't know, I've been running brushed and brushless for many years and my brushed set up has broad band power low,mid and high end... It's all how you set up your car...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #127
Tech Master

I guess the point was that no one cares about it and maybe you shuold discuss this in PMs...
TRF415boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #128
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I guess you stand corrected, considering the fact that it was discussed here as well as on other threads. It livens a thread that needed a jump start..dunce!

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #129
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRF415boy
I guess the point was that no one cares about it and maybe you shuold discuss this in PMs...
If you don't like it don't read it. That's all...
Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #130
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead

Nice threat. Flex those internet muscles...

squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #131
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I guess you stand corrected, considering the fact that it was discussed here as well as on other threads. It livens a thread that needed a jump start..dunce!
No one cares about you discussing at length wether you should have a re-race or not that is the point. I do not stand corected, no one's posting in this thread anymore since you two have been going on about it.
TRF415boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #132
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjracing
If you felt it was a cheesy win then I don't want the win we just have too do it all over again...
I think a rematch is called for
Only this time weigh in.
I would like to hear the results.
Come on B/L
Hey pit bully I ran a 20 minute main with those Max Amp 6000's TQ'd and backed it up with the win. And had at least 10minutes of voltage left. Totally awesome.
XXX-T RTR chassis against 1/10th gas trucks. It drew a lot of attention.
I ran the 4300, no one was able to say it was a insane mod.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:25 PM   #133
Tech Apprentice

BOTTOM END.......

The technology is here, Brushless, sinthered rotor, lipo.

There is absolutely no sense in keeping brushed unless you run
spec.

I have NOT bought or fixed brushed motors in months, my practice time has increased, my chassis knowledge has increased and my driving is better.

No reason to go back.

pepecueva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:56 AM   #134
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING
I think a rematch is called for
Only this time weigh in.
I would like to hear the results.
Come on B/L
Hey pit bully I ran a 20 minute main with those Max Amp 6000's TQ'd and backed it up with the win. And had at least 10minutes of voltage left. Totally awesome.
XXX-T RTR chassis against 1/10th gas trucks. It drew a lot of attention.
I ran the 4300, no one was able to say it was a insane mod.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:58 AM   #135
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepecueva
BOTTOM END.......

The technology is here, Brushless, sinthered rotor, lipo.

There is absolutely no sense in keeping brushed unless you run
spec.

I have NOT bought or fixed brushed motors in months, my practice time has increased, my chassis knowledge has increased and my driving is better.

No reason to go back.

That's why I said before brushless will take over and is the future of R/C... I hate to say it but brushed motors will be old news and apart of R/C history...