R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-29-2007, 11:51 AM   #106
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Bxpitbull if you felt it was a cheesy race I'm glad to do it again no problem. I'm fair. I don't want you to feel that way and I'm sorry you do. You set up the next race and we do it. I will not make any changes to my car, we do the same race top end speed run. Remember my car is junk and old if you really feel you can destroy my car well bring it on!!! Same race no changes it will be a do over and we count out this race. No problem. I want to be fair and I don't want you feel that I am unfair. And bring some of them so called nitro guy's who think they are fast so I can put the ol' classic @ss whippin on them nitro boy's too...
Old 05-29-2007, 11:58 AM   #107
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I didnt say it was a cheesy race, I said that it is a cheesy way to win a race. This comes from you after we have crashed in the past, I landed on my wheels and crossed the finish line. Your words,"if you are that desperate to take a cheesy win, I'll give you that". Using your words, I'll "give you that cheesy win".

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:02 PM   #108
Tech Addict

The race will be counted out and it will be a do over, again brushed vs. brushless let's see if Bxpitbull can redeem himself on the next race. Here we go again Bxpitbull you set the day for the next race my car is ready.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:04 PM   #109
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I didnt say it was a cheesy race, I said that it is a cheesy way to win a race. This comes from you after we have crashed in the past, I landed on my wheels and crossed the finish line. Your words,"if you are that desperate to take a cheesy win, I'll give you that". Using your words, I'll "give you that cheesy win".
If you felt it was a cheesy win then I don't want the win we just have too do it all over again...
Old 05-29-2007, 12:16 PM   #110
Tech Master

Can someone please tell me where I did not give him his props? Did I not clearly say he had me covered off the line by two cars? With that being said, I did have to put you on blast because I can vividly recall us crashing in other races, me crossing the line first and jumping around like a village of tutsis, only for you to diminish the win by saying "you'll give me the cheesy win". Now, if you didnt come on the boards making it seem like the race ran its full length, I wouldve just taken the "L". But, and this is according to your past philosophies, that we have to at least cross the finish line.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:25 PM   #111
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

zZzzZzzz
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:26 PM   #112
Tech Addict

Quote:
Can someone please tell me where I did not give him his props? Did I not clearly say he had me covered off the line by two cars? With that being said, I did have to put you on blast because I can vividly recall us crashing in other races, me crossing the line first and jumping around like a village of tutsis, only for you to diminish the win by saying "you'll give me the cheesy win". Now, if you didnt come on the boards making it seem like the race ran its full length, I wouldve just taken the "L". But, and this is according to your past philosophies, that we have to at least cross the finish line.
I don't want the win Bx, let's do it over count out that race and call it a do over, your car is fast you set the date and we run. I don't want a win that you feel was unfair. It's not fair to you and me so I will step up and say that race didn't count we call it as a do over and settle the score from there. I don't have a problem with that. Set the date and we race. My car is ready and I will be running the same set up and gearing I am not changing anything. Same race let's do it... I want it to be fair for you.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #113
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead

I want the last 30 minutes of my life back that I just spent reading this.
squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #114
Tech Master

Old 05-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #115
Tech Addict

Bx give me the date for our next race...
Old 05-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #116
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSpeed

Old 05-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #117
Tech Master

Quote:

If it took you that long to read it, then you need to get hooked on phonics.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:56 PM   #118
Tech Addict

Quote:
I'm with you on that Bx...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:16 PM   #119
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead

Quote:
Most of the time was spent trying to figure out what the two of you nitwits were saying.
squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #120
Tech Addict

Quote:
Most of the time was spent trying to figure out what the two of you nitwits were saying.
I guess you don't know how to read or you just have a low IQ which is it? If you read back maybe you will understand that Bxpitbull wasn't happy about the way our race went down, so we are going to do the race over. What is so hard to understand about that or figure out??? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out... That's what we are talking about...