R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #136
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRF415boy
No one cares about you discussing at length wether you should have a re-race or not that is the point. I do not stand corected, no one's posting in this thread anymore since you two have been going on about it.
Like I said if you don't like it Don't read it, The bottom line is that is still about brushed vs. brushless so fall back already with the BS!!! We still on the topic of brushed vs. brushless. Anyone can post anything they want on these threads so stop acting like a baby and suck it up, Just like you don't care what we have to say, the same stands here about you, I don't give a sh*t what you have to say too... It's a two way street. Just stay on the topic and if you don't like what's going on ignore it and mind your business.You don't have to post up on what we are saying. Why start conflict for no reason... I look at it this way if you don't like it go to another thread if not deal with it. There's been many times where I see thing's too that I don't like and I just ignore it and I mind my business and go to another forum. R/C tech is for everyone and all r/c topics, Not what you want to hear. Stay on the topic of brushed vs. brushless and stop going at people, you make people dislike you, stop the BS and Get over it. Anyway, Guy's as for the re-race it will be done over this coming saturday night, Brushed vs. brushless. Don't zero out brushed just yet. But the bottom line is that brushless is the way to go with lipo for racing like what was said before less pit time more runtime and improved driving do to more track time brushless has the upper hand and I agree with most of you guy's. The smartest way is to go brushless with close to none maintainance by far brushless would be better to have, why pass that up. At the end of the day it's all personal preference. I run both so it doesn't matter to me, I'm on both side's, (brushed or brushless) it's still electric and not nitro.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #137
Tech Legend

Default A summery of the debate

Brush motor = bad

Brushless = good

Wild Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:24 AM   #138
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Brush motor = bad

Brushless = good

You's a funny dude I hope you stick around for round 2 of brushed vs. brushless speedrun dragrace between Bxpitbull and I
Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 AM   #139
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thanks for turning this thread into 3rd grade, guys! Can we let it die now, I think all the spirit has been drained.
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:41 AM   #140
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me
Thanks for turning this thread into 3rd grade, guys! Can we let it die now, I think all the spirit has been drained.