Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off >

how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off

how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off

Old 05-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  #106  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Hey Bx you got fans here don't let them down.
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  #107  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
bxpitbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Union City, New Jersey
Posts: 1,883
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Stepped away to get some food. Now i'm charged! I'm gonna beat him like a red headed step child. He's gonna lose so bad, if you bring a remote into the room, he will go into convulsions. He's going to need rehab to give me MY race on a course. Poor lil trj, please submit your donations to:

Save a TRJ/brushed motor driver fund
187 kill a comm road apt P-94
New York, NY 10457
paypal addy: [email protected]

hurry while there is still time. Your donations can save this racer.
bxpitbull is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:17 PM
  #108  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Well hey!
Theres always Hot Wheel racing.
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:17 PM
  #109  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Ok! You must have edited?
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:18 PM
  #110  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Stepped away to get some food. Now i'm charged! I'm gonna beat him like a red headed step child. He's gonna lose so bad, if you bring a remote into the room, he will go into convulsions. He's going to need rehab to give me MY race on a course. Poor lil trj, please submit your donations to:

Save a TRJ/brushed motor driver fund
187 kill a comm road apt P-94
New York, NY 10457
paypal addy: [email protected]

hurry while there is still time. Your donations can save this racer.
LMAO
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:18 PM
  #111  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Thats a good one Bx.
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
  #112  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
bxpitbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Union City, New Jersey
Posts: 1,883
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

What can I say, I love the guy. Our daughters are best friends, the wives get along immensly. Who else can withstand this type of abuse without wanting to fight? Oops, thats the other thread . Dont want to get anyones panties in a bunch.
bxpitbull is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
  #113  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Stepped away to get some food. Now i'm charged! I'm gonna beat him like a red headed step child. He's gonna lose so bad, if you bring a remote into the room, he will go into convulsions. He's going to need rehab to give me MY race on a course. Poor lil trj, please submit your donations to:

Save a TRJ/brushed motor driver fund
187 kill a comm road apt P-94
New York, NY 10457
paypal addy: [email protected]

hurry while there is still time. Your donations can save this racer.
He's a goner.
I'm broke.
Match box makes a great little hot wheel to.
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
  #114  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
What can I say, I love the guy. Our daughters are best friends, the wives get along immensly. Who else can withstand this type of abuse without wanting to fight? Oops, thats the other thread . Dont want to get anyones panties in a bunch.
But we are bestfriends and like family this is our normal battle it's been going on for over 5 1/2 years and still counting...
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
  #115  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
He's a goner.
I'm broke.
Match box makes a great little hot wheel to.
All this is too much you guys are too funny...
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
  #116  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by trjracing
All this is too much you guys are too funny...
You calling me funny?
Don't make me get the Hot Wheels out.
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:27 PM
  #117  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
You calling me funny?
Don't make me get the Hot Wheels out.
LMAO
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  #118  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 1,341
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you beating you chum over there doesnt really say much

Even the pro's are switching over

Lets make your next meeting a little more interesting. Do a 5min race (as you do) over 5 goes but without you cutting,cleaning,brush change your motor. You both have to equal FAST speeds.
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:36 PM
  #119  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you beating you chum over there doesnt really say much

Even the pro's are switching over

Lets make your next meeting a little more interesting. Do a 5min race (as you do) over 5 goes but without you cutting,cleaning,brush change your motor. You both have to equal FAST speeds.
ONE I have nothing against brushless TWO you need to read the thread a little bit better and THREE you are not busting my bubble because I know pro racers are switching over to brushless SO your point IS????????????
trjracing is offline  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:41 PM
  #120  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
trjracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leesburg Florida/Bronx N.Y.
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

WE got another one who talks before reading. He must of missed everything else I said. He makes it sound like I'm against brushless which is not the case.
trjracing is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.