Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #166
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer

[QUOTE=bxpitbull]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Unfortunately when you have a thread that has two opposing camps, this is normally the result
QUOTE]

Whoa cowboy, trj and I may "bicker", but he is my brother of another mother. We may differ on the boards, but he is my boy and has my back when things get hectic. Think of two brothers duking it out and an outsider comes in...the outsider gets jumped stomped and robbed. Thats me and him. I might bad mouth him and he comes back with some ish, but we are still a TEAM.

And the asnwer to that ISSSS!!!!

Quote:
i started this thread to find out what people thought of brushed and brushless running together in on road and off road classes, not some disscussion on which is better than the other for that i dont really care so stop highjacking the thread

please stay on topic
If ya have'nt noticed we've moved on somewhat from that statement . Move along
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #167
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Um, you knew you was WRONG. I run at a track and will line it up on the blacktop. I dont whine like SOME people that they spent all this money and that money only to run on a prepared track. Someone talks, and I will bring it.
Hahahhaa, okay, okay. I am smote.
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #168
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me
LOL, I knew I was right!
But one thing too I do drag race on the track and when I'm not on the track I go and beat on touring cars who swear they got the fastest thing out there. It's such a good feeling to beat on the big mouths.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #169
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Damn, Syndrome, you slipping. Some months ago, you had the quickest comebacks. I still laugh about, "ok, show me where the JRXS touched you"

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #170
Tech Addict

Quote:
Um, you knew you was WRONG. I run at a track and will line it up on the blacktop. I dont whine like SOME people that they spent all this money and that money only to run on a prepared track. Someone talks, and I will bring it.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #171
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjracing
But one thing too I do drag race on the track and when I'm not on the track I go and beat on touring cars who swear they got the fastest thing out there. It's such a good feeling to beat on the big mouths.
You talking to me? I'll come to your house and eat all your food...Bastid!

Old 05-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #172
Tech Lord

Quote:
Damn, Syndrome, you slipping. Some months ago, you had the quickest comebacks. I still laugh about, "ok, show me where the JRXS touched you"
Hahha, one of my favorites. I decided to back off a few months ago, I was making too many enemies here on the Intertron. I'm sure the stuff you guys do is great fun, and fast. I bet it's a great way to pull the husky east coast bitches.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #173
Tech Addict

Quote:
You talking to me? I'll come to your house and eat all your food...Bastid!
That wasn't meant for you Bro, Just a general statement. Be easy Bro...
Old 05-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #174
Tech Addict

I guess he feels safe being that far away from the east coast.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #175
Tech Addict

Quote:
Hahha, one of my favorites. I decided to back off a few months ago, I was making too many enemies here on the Intertron. I'm sure the stuff you guys do is great fun, and fast. I bet it's a great way to pull the husky east coast bitches.
HERE WE Go...
Not the East coast statement...
Old 05-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #176
Tech Addict

Quote:
I now understand why he has enemies...
Old 05-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #177
Tech Master

Syndrome, poof that. It was excellent for dialogue. People can dish but cant take it on these forums. That was the best comeback I had seen. Dudes were like ready to come to NYC and brawl. Such a shame some people wouldve gotten beaten up over a car, but oh well. Nonetheless, it was classic.

Trj, whether it was for me or not, I will come to your house and EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD...bastid!

Husky east coast bitches? What are you, the Don Imus of the boards? Do they even have women in Kansas anymore? Tornado took them some where over the rainbow. I know that was cold, but I couldnt help it.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #178
Tech Addict

Quote:
Syndrome, poof that. It was excellent for dialogue. People can dish but cant take it on these forums. That was the best comeback I had seen. Dudes were like ready to come to NYC and brawl. Such a shame some people wouldve gotten beaten up over a car, but oh well. Nonetheless, it was classic.

Trj, whether it was for me or not, I will come to your house and EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD...bastid!

Husky east coast bitches? What are you, the Don Imus of the boards? Do they even have women in Kansas anymore? Tornado took them some where over the rainbow. I know that was cold, but I couldnt help it.
You are out of control Bx...
Old 05-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #179
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
TRJ is the brush king and keeps his head shaved! Now thats a riot. Brushes are for hair and he has none. Actually, when he grows hair, I dont recognize him... can you say Grover
Some how I can see why a brushed racer would be bald.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #180
Tech Lord

Quote:
Dang, people died! Tornados are serious business. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNL7ASvl4k4

I've got friends and family in NYC, I'm just being a dick. :-) You guys have fun, I'll let my buddy UN4RACING handle the cleanup.