R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #106
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Americans need more rubber tire time...LOL

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:18 PM   #107
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

i agree there shud be a rubber tire class
Alex "ACE" Kubilus
ACE design works
RaceAce701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #108
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

You should just run them together.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #109
Tech Apprentice

Default Floor

I think you should make sure that there are screws in all the boards this year
maybe that is why there were jumps last year
gasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #110
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSteve93 View Post
You should just run them together.
hmm I think someone might not like that lol
bill941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #111
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
I think you should make sure that there are screws in all the boards this year
maybe that is why there were jumps last year
yes to the first.I was not aware there were missing screws you guys were holding out on me.You mean I could cut the track in half by slaming into the boards which I was doing anyway lol.I will have to do a walk around the track a little better then.

As far as the carpet and the jumps in it are concerned that was to due the way it was put down and the carpet itself was a wierd batch or something we really had a fun time trying to put it down and that's why we are bringing in "the carpet guy" as my gen x doesn't like offroad.We know it wasn't right but at the time we did the best we could and we were working on it until the wee hours of the night trying to fix it.thanks to the track guys(ray,zach,bob and about 7-8 other guys)who worked thier butt off last year and losing alot of sleep trying to improve the conditions.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:38 AM   #112
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Americans need more rubber tire time...LOL
That's what the Novak race is for Tag.

May Cleveland forever be, FOAMS and PARAGON!!!!!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:32 AM   #113
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Rubber please!
KyLayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #114
Tech Regular

I cut out at least 6 screws from under the carpet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill941 View Post
yes to the first.I was not aware there were missing screws you guys were holding out on me.You mean I could cut the track in half by slaming into the boards which I was doing anyway lol.I will have to do a walk around the track a little better then.

As far as the carpet and the jumps in it are concerned that was to due the way it was put down and the carpet itself was a wierd batch or something we really had a fun time trying to put it down and that's why we are bringing in "the carpet guy" as my gen x doesn't like offroad.We know it wasn't right but at the time we did the best we could and we were working on it until the wee hours of the night trying to fix it.thanks to the track guys(ray,zach,bob and about 7-8 other guys)who worked thier butt off last year and losing alot of sleep trying to improve the conditions.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:03 PM   #115
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill941 View Post

The reason i made my comment because every year we get promised that the track will be smooth and i get there and i have to deal with a triple double on the back stretch. The tracks layouts i enjoy the most out of all the big races i go to but the carpet problem over the last couple years sux. Hopefully it will be fixed this year. See u in nov.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #116
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs View Post
The reason i made my comment because every year we get promised that the track will be smooth and i get there and i have to deal with a triple double on the back stretch. The tracks layouts i enjoy the most out of all the big races i go to but the carpet problem over the last couple years sux. Hopefully it will be fixed this year. See u in nov.
Yes we agree with that every year we make changes to what we do more so then any other race around constantly tweaking this and tweaking that. last year we changed the way the subfloor went down it helped in some places and hurt us in others.We are again changing that and the way carpet is laid,we updated tech and what we do for it last year and are doing so this year yet again. I will be personally be watching over the subfloor installation and carpet installing this year.So hopefully everyone is happy about it in the end.Sadly I know it won't be perfect because that's just the way it is but it will be as smooth as we can make it.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:03 AM   #117
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Yeah it was tough watching most of the 12th mains last year and half the drivers were broke before the halfway mark especially in 19 turn mains LOL

Mo still had the coolest crashes

Where you at Mo? I still got that backup car you and EA were using
Tempest2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #118
Tech Addict

Again I will say that we will work as hard as we can to improve this years race.We will be there to check the sub floor be for any carpet go down and getting a pro to do the carpet install, we also will be improving tech more and the driver meeting, we thank all of you for your comitt and your ideas
www.teamcrc.com www.spektrumrc.com
MR.BILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:59 PM   #119
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

That time already. Kinda bummed that I won't be there for the first time in almost 10 yrs. Have fun, everyone that goes.
Stealth_RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #120
Tech Addict

Default CLEVELAND US INDOOR CHAMPS 2007

Thanks to the 40+new people who have asked to be on the mailing list,and if you came to the CLEVELAND US INDOOR CHAMPS last year you are already on it. remember that we will post the hand book and flyer will be on our web page near the end of Aug. Please feel free to email me at any time if you want to check if you are on the mailing lists [email protected]

oh by the way 139days till the world comes to Cleveland
www.teamcrc.com www.spektrumrc.com

Last edited by MR.BILL; 07-08-2007 at 09:30 AM.
MR.BILL is offline   Reply With Quote