Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
What is the best touring chassis to start with? >

What is the best touring chassis to start with?

What is the best touring chassis to start with?

Old 04-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ford_racing
Go for the one with the support at the club you intend to race at and an easy supply of parts, otherwise it can be hard.
Finally some decent advice, buy the one the most people at the track can help you with and one you can get parts for. If everyone at your track runs TC3s buy one.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Cammer
Finally some decent advice, buy the one the most people at the track can help you with and one you can get parts for. If everyone at your track runs TC3s buy one.
I agree local support is key, especially when starting out. I currently run the Yokomo BD Grainger Edition, and think its one of the best cars on asphalt - a few parts need changing that are weak but apart from that itís hard to beat. I also run my trusty TC3 (19 turn) and again I still think it holds its own on any low grip asphalt track.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cammer

I found out the hard way, I went for the Associated, closest LHS has one on the wall but only stocks TC3 parts 'not enough demand for TC4 parts',

at least I have one great shop who will help me out with parts about 2x the distance though