Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Serpent new touring car >

Serpent new touring car

Serpent new touring car

Old 03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
  #16  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: E-Town Posse
Posts: 1,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rangulo
Wow! Congratulations Jeff on joining Team Serpent. I know Rene Cornella has been working real hard to get the first versions of the car real competitive. It is good that you are racing the car so it will look good on carpet... Good luck this up coming season.

By the way Mutaburuacka the sedan cars are all designed by Rene and not Salven. They do not have new cars all the time. Would you have the car manufacturers sell you a new kit with the old parts. If you have a car all you need is the new part but if you are switching cars as many drvers do than all you need is the lastest version of the same car. The changes are always small items like harder plastic or new ackerman pieces. If you are a serpent client than good luck with your sedan car..
thank you, looking foward to the upcoming season
Jeff Cuffs is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 10:17 AM
  #17  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 192
Default

Originally Posted by rangulo
Wow! Congratulations Jeff on joining Team Serpent. I know Rene Cornella has been working real hard to get the first versions of the car real competitive. It is good that you are racing the car so it will look good on carpet... Good luck this up coming season.

By the way Mutaburuacka the sedan cars are all designed by Rene and not Salven. They do not have new cars all the time. Would you have the car manufacturers sell you a new kit with the old parts. If you have a car all you need is the new part but if you are switching cars as many drvers do than all you need is the lastest version of the same car. The changes are always small items like harder plastic or new ackerman pieces. If you are a serpent client than good luck with your sedan car..
Yo dawg, I don't have a chip on my shoulder with Serpent I have been buying Serpent before you even know that they have RC cars so watch how you are typing your words. And for the Rene part you tell me does he work for Serpent? if so is Salven the owner? now with that you should just keep your thought to yourself,..............
Mutabarucka is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 10:21 AM
  #18  
Suspended
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Miami Fl.
Posts: 407
Default

Originally Posted by Mutabarucka
Yo dawg, I don't have a chip on my shoulder with Serpent I have been buying Serpent before you even know that they have RC cars so watch how you are typing your words. And for the Rene part you tell me does he work for Serpent? if so is Salven the owner? now with that you should just keep your thought to yourself,..............
cant we all get along guys?
MERCCER4LIFE is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
  #19  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Drew_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 607
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation BUTTERCUFFS

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
thank you, looking foward to the upcoming season
Congratulations BUTTERCUFFS.

Stan the Man You getting one?
Drew_Cat is offline  
Old 04-04-2007, 08:44 AM
  #20  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Any news about its release ?

cya,
Tabushi is offline  
Old 04-04-2007, 11:08 AM
  #21  
Suspended
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Miami Fl.
Posts: 407
Default

yes,any news?
MERCCER4LIFE is offline  
Old 04-04-2007, 02:39 PM
  #22  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
tomcat01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Doylestown PA
Posts: 431
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

heres a pic:
http://tomcat-racing.net/Gallery1/album05/P3231634
tomcat01 is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 07:43 AM
  #23  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 164
Default

Looks really nice. Any news about release?
miker2209 is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 AM
  #24  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
tomcat01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Doylestown PA
Posts: 431
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

all i know is it will be a summer......idk the month or anything
tomcat01 is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 11:05 AM
  #25  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: E-Town Posse
Posts: 1,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

trst me the car is worth the wait
Jeff Cuffs is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
  #26  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (217)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 31,175
Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
trst me the car is worth the wait
if you dont want to wait just get a Cyclone
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
  #27  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,653
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
trst me the car is worth the wait
will it be orange and does it have a name
dawgmeat is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:42 PM
  #28  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (217)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 31,175
Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dawgmeat
will it be orange and does it have a name
"water moccasin"
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:49 PM
  #29  
Tech Master
iTrader: (23)
 
hobbipro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1,372
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

My mom always told me if I had nothing good to say well........Guess I'll keep my mouth shut after looking at the pics
hobbipro is offline  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:50 PM
  #30  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
tomcat01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Doylestown PA
Posts: 431
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

this car is alsome. i have seen this thing in action..... its going to be a nice car.. i am sure ill be driving one when it comes out
tomcat01 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.