R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   enter Kawada Sigma giveaway !!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/15325-enter-kawada-sigma-giveaway.html)

hardadz 03-26-2003 09:46 AM

enter Kawada Sigma giveaway !!!

For those that want to enter the drawing for the Sigma 10, please visit www.evolutionhobbies.com and goto the Kawada page, instructions are at the bottom of the page. Good luck !!!
EARN 10 BONUS ENTRIES , IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOWS BUYS A T-MAXX OR TERRA CRUSHER FROM THE BALANCE OF OUR INVENTORY (CLOSING OUT THESE TRUCKS) AND YOU ARE MENTIONED WE WILL GIVE YOU 10 MORE ENTRIES. WE HAVE THREE OF THESE LEFT IN STOCK, WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING YOU THE EXOTIC AND DIFFERENT, INSTEAD OF MUNDANE !!!!

ARC MotorSports 03-26-2003 11:35 AM

I just entered!

hardadz 03-29-2003 09:25 PM

Kawada Giveaway

Come on guys, sign up. it's easy and you don't have to buy anything !!!! Open to all , not just the USA and Canada. Just read the rules

j0n0 03-30-2003 03:58 AM

wouldn't it be easier if we could just email the details to enter straight to you guys ?

hardadz 03-30-2003 08:38 AM

Kawada giveaway, entries

Jonathon brought up a good point ! For those that want to register by e-mail, we can accomodate that. You must e-mail your name, address, phone number and state that you are over 18, sorry our rules, and you must give us permission to use your name on our web-site as the recipient of the free kit. Please gives us a valid e-mail address and only ONE entry per person. This should aleviate having to mail us a postcard. Please send your e-mail entry to [email protected]
thanks
Bob

imataquito 03-30-2003 07:47 PM

cant find a guestbook ...... link perhaps

hardadz 04-01-2003 09:43 AM

Kawada Giveaway

YES ! The entries are coming in. Both by e-mail and postcard. Keep them coming and as this goes on we will keep you posted. Those that have signed up by e-mail have their information put on a 3 X 5 file card and are then put into the box for the drawing on July 4th. GOOD LUCK !!!

hardadz 04-14-2003 08:23 PM

Kawada Giveaway

Keep the entries coming, the more tha merrier !!! Also, those that want to receive an e-mail when we receive new items from Kawada just let us know and we will send the info to you.

j0n0 04-14-2003 11:04 PM

my email has since changed from when i entered...

it was: [email protected]

IT IS NOW: [email protected]

thanks alot guys

GREAT COMPETITION ASWELL !!!

davioh 04-14-2003 11:07 PM

lol...this totally breaks the new rules......hehe

hardadz 04-18-2003 05:09 PM

Kawada giveaway !!!

All those that have entered by e-mail should have received an e-mail from me stating that we received your entry. If by chance you have'nt , give it a few days and then if you have not, e-mail me. Entries are coming everyday but some have still omitted some information that is needed. We have sent an e-mail to those that have forgotten something. Good luck all !!!! Also like to point out that we will be getting some of the Kawada bodies in the next shipment for those that are interested.

please visit:
www.evolutionhobbies.com
www.kawadaracing.com