CEFX Racing Thread.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CEFX Racing Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

I haven't been to CEFX since the Nats in March, but this season I plan on making it out there as much as I can. Josh has a 1st class facility with a great group of racers there. If you have the means I highly recommend checking this place out if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed!
Old 08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Butter - Thanks Man!! As for the tire toss - Anytime...

Corey - No problem, I'll check with Kyosho and see what I can get coming this way. I'll e-mail you an update asap.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Josh- It's Butter on EA's PC.. Anytime man...good luck!!
Old 08-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Josh,

I left my number with someone at your shop.

need to get in touch with you soon.

give me a call when you get a chance.

if not shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Michael Skeen
Old 08-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Couple of questions, Unfortunately, I'm out of .62 Med t-bars, the only ones I have is .72 Med t-bars, and .62 Long t-bars, which one would be better for the set-up listed above. and Is Josh going to be at the Clevland race. I need to stock up on some parts.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hi all - I would like to race at CEFX raceway this winter. I am looking for a used newest version CEFX 1/12 scale, complete with high end steering servo, and ready to run minus ESC/receiver/motor/battery.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks ! Mike

Last edited by harleymon2004; 08-25-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Josh,

Cool news about the track... I hope to be down there next week for a few days... Depending on what is happening there ... Give me a call monday and let me know the status of everything....

Mike
Old 08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Hey Everyone,

Today we had a bunch of people come out to help and the carpet is back down and I think it's even better than it was to start off last year. Everyone worked really hard and it looks great. We are about to build the track layout for tommorow so it will be ready for anyone to come and do some running/practicing for Vegas!!

Thanks to everyone who came out and gave us a hand:

William Sexton
Jeremy Otis
Rich Chang
Fred Baumgartner
Willie Thomas
Brandon Thomas
Barry Z.
Dad
Mom
Mark

Major Thanks to the master carpet guy - Darryl Scott!!

Blackstock - We got the CNC moved, cleaned, new program installed and tested, new tooling in and ready to go!! Tommorow, we are cutting some t-bars and chassis to get some kits and inventory stocked back up. After that, I'll be ready to test with you for Vegas..

harley - I'm not sure if anyone will be selling their cars right now, we have a lot of people looking for kits right now!! I'll check with the guys here though.

beyond - The .062 long will be ok if the track is bumpy but the car may be a little lazy. The .072 may be a little too aggressive but if you like a lot of steering it should be fine. If you do run the .062 long then maybe try the silver center shock spring and don't be afraid to try running .030-.050 under the front pivot ball in the t-bar to get some of the steering and quickness back.

Tempest - I got the message and I'll give you a call or e-mail here in the next day or two.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

Josh,

I am super excited to hit that track on Tues night!

I plan on running at CEFX a ton this year!

Jeremy
Old 08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Josh that's cool just wanted to make sure you got the message...

are you guys hosting any big races at your track this winter?

later

Michael
Old 08-26-2007, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

Stosh,
Sorry I didn't make it out to help with the carpet. After being laid up in bed since getting home Thursday night.....the wife says if my fever is not gone by this afternoon she's dragging me kicking and screaming to the DR.
............I better go hide the thermometer. hurting.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey josh, with all the "new" kits comming out, Do you see any changes to the EVO 2, in the near future?
Old 08-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Jeremy - Walt is running on it today and the track looks great! We've got the IIC layout down also!!

Tempest - We are considering a few things but nothing in stone yet. I'll post more once we figure it all out here.

Andy - Uh oh, sounds like you may have caught my Argentinian cold I brought back from the Kyosho test.... Sorry...

beyond - We have some testing already completed and a few things in the works. Not so much a complete new car but optional parts and minor adjustments to further improve the C12. I'll post more here as soon as we finish testing a few things that are ready for production. I've checked out all the "new" 1/12 cars out there and while there are some novel ideas I don't see anything overly impressive in terms of performance. A lot of the "new" ideas for this year are all things that I've driven as far back as 1992...lol... The hype I'm sure will sort itself out once racing starts...
Old 08-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

I've checked out all the "new" 1/12 cars out there and while there are some novel ideas I don't see anything overly impressive in terms of performance. A lot of the "new" ideas for this year are all things that I've driven as far back as 1992...lol... The hype I'm sure will sort itself out once racing starts... [/QUOTE]

Josh, you hit the nail so hard you bend it,
Old 08-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Andy - Uh oh, sounds like you may have caught my Argentinian cold I brought back from the Kyosho test.... Sorry...
I don't know about that.
I think that loose screw finally backed all the way out.....Gives me such a headache I'm still getting dizzy whenever I try to walk around the house.
A box full of Jaco Nitro Shoes showed up Friday and I didn't even open it until Saturday night Yep it's that bad. I think the smell of them might be helping though.
Work should be a real treat tomorrow.... Hopefully I get squared away before Friday so I can head to Cincy for some Nitro. I'm guessing you're going to have to hang at home waiting for the ball to drop???
Maybe Mcsquish is lurking in here and needs a 3 day racing adventure????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.