R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 09:43 PM   #1081
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to fireblade

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubblestc3
guys, i am sorry about this, someone aperrentley got a hold of my password and username and started to bag on all of you(high school is kind of weird)

i have had this only happen one other time, but i really do not view those opinions towards warpspeed products

sorry about the inconvionence

i am accually thinking of getting a demon2, i like the fact that you can use the nitro steering rather than cutting all the cross members out of the stock TC3's tub chassis

i noticed this when i was reciving mutiple posts for only one accual post

i appoligise greatley for this inconvience
Time for psychology to come out of the bag. Why did you erase all of your posts about the trash talking, but then make a post saying that it wasnt you.

Based on the context and layout of your sentance/paragraph, it seems as if some people have got personal with you on this board and have taught you a lesson (especially ray).

Also, unless someone is very knowledgable about r/c at your school, how could they know about the company "Warpspeed?" Exactly what they make, not only that the model name of the chassis its self.

The only true way (unless you have dial up) is to do an ip trace/lookup if you are bsing us or not. So please, try again to keep this from causing such a rip raul.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:15 PM   #1082
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default Fuzzy is on board now!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuzzy
Well, I did it! My Demon is on order with Victor. At this rate, we'll have a nice little Warpspeed group here in Cleveland in no time. Ray, I think this makes three of us w/Demons at the Gate.
This is funny-I missed a whole page of posts!!! Fuzzy-that is SOOO awesome. Tony ordred the Demon2-I got the Demon1 with a 3mm top deck. Which one did you order?
Don't bevel the battery slots too much. I put a 45 degree angle and only needed to take off a little for my batteries to fit nice and low in the chassis.

Also-running my car at 4mm ride height I did not touch the carpet-so you dont have to go real crazy rounding the bottom edges of the chassis.

See me next race and I'll give you my whole set-up. I think its REAL good. You'l need a front sway bar. Also build your shocks lke this to start ( the rest we can do at the track). #3 pistons with 60 wt oil in front and 50 wt. in the rear.

BBrrrrrrr-is it freezing in my house or what??? bbrrr!!! Victor-you got an extra room in your house in Florida I can stay in??? hahaha!!! I'll race for food!!!

I think its snowing outside.....hehe!!

Ray
Old 09-29-2003, 10:22 PM   #1083
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default will the real bubbles please stand up

Ok guys have it all figured out. the bubbles post's were a fraud. The reason all the post's were erased is because I told him to. Also told him to have the user name suspended.

Now I have raced with this kid a few times and always found him to be polite and never even heard him cuss. So after I read a few of the post's it made me think that it was not the bubbles I knew.
He had never used the word "NUTS" in ANY post that I have had with him before. and when I used such words in mine he would seen to get a litle embarassed.

I also quizzed him on some times of day and where he was at? At those times of the day one was at 2:37pm and he wasnt even home from school yet but walking home from it.

Also everytime at the track he was very interested in my warpcar and asked if he could pick it up and see it . always had positive things to say about it...........so what do ya all say lets give the kid another chance I mean come on look at him ( see attached) ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND AND ANOTHER DONUT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bubble boy.jpg (49.0 KB, 124 views)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)

Last edited by howard hudson; 09-30-2003 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:33 PM   #1084
Tech Champion

So Howard-I got all bent out of shape and in a tizzy for nothing?? It takes a lot of injustice for me to stand-up on a soapbox and preach like that!!! I feel like a real tool now!!!

he does look like a nice kid doesnt he??

Ray
Old 09-29-2003, 10:49 PM   #1085
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by rayhuang
So Howard-I got all bent out of shape and in a tizzy for nothing?? It takes a lot of injustice for me to stand-up on a soapbox and preach like that!!! I feel like a real tool now!!!

he does look like a nice kid doesnt he??

Ray
When I got home from work and started to read all the BS and then all the IM boxes started to light up I had to investigate and put things in perspective. I should have suspected something this AM when I responded with my post even that didnt sound like him. but still had sleep in my eyes and wasnt coheirent (sp) Sorry I just belive the kid when he says it wasnt him

the only thing wrong in the pic of him is that thing in front of him

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
Old 09-29-2003, 10:59 PM   #1086
Tech Adept

Ray:

Hi,

please let me know what your thoughts are on the WarpSpeed Chassis. I am thinking about one for Mini. just never have the time to do anything about it yet. (work is tring to kill me again).
so far I have never seen in on person or the new Demon2.... looking for some help here.

Thanks

Tim XLB
Old 09-29-2003, 11:12 PM   #1087
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Ok John, you're off the hook I will get after Doug later His car sure looked good out there. All I saw was tail lights. I will work on the better half about the H-Town race...no promises. I'll ask on the other board for directions.

Yeah, top 3 seperated by .47 seconds.... with you only 2 sec behind with a blown front diff.... WOW and I was stinkin' up the place 1 lap back...sigh....

Art
Old 09-30-2003, 05:59 AM   #1088
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default Demon 2

Does anyone have any comments about the Demon 2? I run foamies on carpet and am having a hard time deciding on the Demon1 or 2?

Also, are there different versions of the Demon1? 3mm or 2.5mm chassis? With different top braces????

Axiom5B - Any input on this? Also, what car are you running?

Thanks for the help!!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 06:02 AM   #1089
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Fuzzy is on board now!!!

Quote:
This is funny-I missed a whole page of posts!!! Fuzzy-that is SOOO awesome. Tony ordred the Demon2-I got the Demon1 with a 3mm top deck. Which one did you order?
Don't bevel the battery slots too much. I put a 45 degree angle and only needed to take off a little for my batteries to fit nice and low in the chassis.

Also-running my car at 4mm ride height I did not touch the carpet-so you dont have to go real crazy rounding the bottom edges of the chassis.

See me next race and I'll give you my whole set-up. I think its REAL good. You'l need a front sway bar. Also build your shocks lke this to start ( the rest we can do at the track). #3 pistons with 60 wt oil in front and 50 wt. in the rear.

Ray
Ray,

Well, I tried ordering the Demon 1 last night after work. I came into work this morning and found an e-mail from Victor saying he never received my message. I'm going to try and call him this morning and place my order. As far as the set-up is concerned, what if I used my current set-up from my TC3? Right now i'm using the #2 piston w/80wt up front and 70wt in the rear. White springs up front with purple springs out back. I'm also using the small sway bar in the front. You might have to give me some pointers on chassis prep as well.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:45 AM   #1090
Tech Regular

Default what's needed

I placed my order with Victor this morning for my Demon 1. Is there anything else I should buy before it arrives? Antenna mount ideas? Nitro steering rack part numbers? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:50 AM   #1091
Tech Champion

Fuzzy-part numbers a page back for the NTC3 rack. You will need an antenna mount or make one like I did from a long RPM Ballcup and a 5-40 screw. Theres a hole in the chassis for the antenna mount.
Thats really all you need. YOu can even start with the stock steering rack if you want-but its not neccesary.

Heres a pic for the NTC3 rack and antenna.

Ray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg demonsteering.jpg (66.2 KB, 105 views)
Old 09-30-2003, 08:52 AM   #1092
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: what's needed

Quote:
I placed my order with Victor this morning for my Demon 1. Is there anything else I should buy before it arrives? Antenna mount ideas? Nitro steering rack part numbers? Any help is greatly appreciated.
My demon is on its way! I got the following already:
NTC3 swing rack part number 2229
NTC3 swing rack hardware part number 2228

just use the bearing on your stock TC3 steering!

while waiting, i am also painting a new body!!!
get some sand papers also to finish up or prep the chassis
its also a good idea to buy chassis protector. I use 3M bath tub tape!!
Oeace and happy racing!!
Lem
Old 09-30-2003, 09:16 AM   #1093
Tech Regular

Quote:
Fuzzy-part numbers a page back for the NTC3 rack. You will need an antenna mount or make one like I did from a long RPM Ballcup and a 5-40 screw. Theres a hole in the chassis for the antenna mount.
Thats really all you need. YOu can even start with the stock steering rack if you want-but its not neccesary.

Heres a pic for the NTC3 rack and antenna.

Ray
Thanks Ray. I'll take a closer look at your car this Sunday. That is, if it's not moving too fast!
Old 09-30-2003, 10:38 AM   #1094
Tech Champion

Quote:
Thanks Ray. I'll take a closer look at your car this Sunday. That is, if it's not moving too fast!
hahaha!! Thanks for the props-but I know your just being funny!!!! Get this-the race this weekend will have no less than 10 guys who ALL have been A/BMain Champs, won the Champs or A-Main at ROAR Nats!! Our club races will truly be Mini Nationals every Sunday till the Champs!! I better get busy and start bolting in some killer horsepower!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:01 AM   #1095
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
I better get busy and start bolting in some killer horsepower!!!
You don't have enough!!!!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
Closed Thread