R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2003, 11:57 AM   #751
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: N Cal
Posts: 283
Default Re: WHERE TO BUY WARPSPEED PRODUCTS

Quote:
Originally posted by OHBRAD
Can someone tell me where i can buy the warp speed products other then from the original source, is there any hobby shops that stock the TC3 Blue printed gear cases.

Victor, the individual that is Warpspeed, mfgs. the parts and sells direct. If you were going to find it in a hobby shop it would only cost you more money in the end. Victor is a stand up guy and no one I have seen has had any troubles doing business with him. Send him an email and let him know what it is you want, he will get right back to you.
Fasttrak is offline  
Old 08-31-2003, 07:11 PM   #752
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default sat night fun

well saturday night racing under ther lights in corona california went well . Ended up 2nd in expert stock and yes dotman was there to Sorry dotman cant help it but... whooped ya!..

I installed the nitro swing rack like axiom said and WOW what a differance soooooooooo smooth cant wait for the D2 i WILL BE UNSTOPABLE
__________________
what the heck is r/c car??? ( said in your best redneck voice)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline  
Old 08-31-2003, 08:17 PM   #753
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CORONA , CALIF.
Posts: 4,054
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: sat night fun

Quote:
Originally posted by howard hudson
well saturday night racing under ther lights in corona california went well . Ended up 2nd in expert stock and yes dotman was there to Sorry dotman cant help it but... whooped ya!..

I installed the nitro swing rack like axiom said and WOW what a differance soooooooooo smooth cant wait for the D2 i WILL BE UNSTOPABLE
UNSTOPABLE HUH!!!!! WELL SEE HOWIE.. WE RACE AGAIN SOON OR DID YOU THINK I QUIT.... you know i have to mess wit ya bro.. all love here,..
__________________
Mark Barden .

Last edited by mb racer; 08-31-2003 at 08:40 PM.
mb racer is offline  
Old 08-31-2003, 08:27 PM   #754
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Norman AR.
Posts: 1,954
Send a message via AIM to ZER01
Default

Howard, Did you have to do any changes to the car(ackerman, bump steer, etc) or did it just complete your setup for the day? Looking to convert myself as the sliding type rack tends to get dirty and gritty way too often and is a b**** to take out to replace or clean Guys, before too long I will be sporting a D2, new indoor onroad track close by is opening up in November, 6 years of parking lot s****! Oh, how much shorter will the wheelbase be on the D2, I'm sure someone posted this but I'm too tired to find it, another super hot day of racing out in the Sun today
ZER01 is offline  
Old 08-31-2003, 10:31 PM   #755
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: N Cal
Posts: 283
Default

The demon 2 will be 250 mm in length. Should work well on a tight carpet track like the one I have been running. Six plus weeks is going to be one hell of a long time, that is like six race days til D2...
Fasttrak is offline  
Old 08-31-2003, 10:41 PM   #756
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by proudwinner
Howard, Did you have to do any changes to the car(ackerman, bump steer, etc) or did it just complete your setup for the day? Looking to convert myself as the sliding type rack tends to get dirty and gritty way too often and is a b**** to take out to replace or clean Guys, before too long I will be sporting a D2, new indoor onroad track close by is opening up in November, 6 years of parking lot s****! Oh, how much shorter will the wheelbase be on the D2, I'm sure someone posted this but I'm too tired to find it, another super hot day of racing out in the Sun today
pretty much completed the car. was going to change it some time ago but didnt but now i am glad i did. do u run a warp now or a stock tub?

ya parking lot racing kinda sucks but no one out here wants to take the chance on an indoor track. we have one and it is real small might go there 2marrow
__________________
what the heck is r/c car??? ( said in your best redneck voice)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline  
Old 09-01-2003, 11:37 AM   #757
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Norman AR.
Posts: 1,954
Send a message via AIM to ZER01
Default

Hey Howard, yes I am running the AE tub with the battery mod. I really cannot use NTC3 steering untill I mill out the webbing on it or get a carbon fiber chassis.
ZER01 is offline  
Old 09-01-2003, 12:07 PM   #758
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: N Cal
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by proudwinner
Hey Howard, yes I am running the AE tub with the battery mod. I really cannot use NTC3 steering untill I mill out the webbing on it or get a carbon fiber chassis.
Our indoor track is not really small, it is just made small by the layouts being so darn technical. At times it looks like we are running NASCAR with all the paint being swapped. I will say that this track is making me a better driver then the one I was running on which was a huge and open layout.
Fasttrak is offline  
Old 09-01-2003, 10:01 PM   #759
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Fasttrak
Our indoor track is not really small, it is just made small by the layouts being so darn technical. At times it looks like we are running NASCAR with all the paint being swapped. I will say that this track is making me a better driver then the one I was running on which was a huge and open layout.
true tight tracks do give the transmitter a work out thats for sure
__________________
what the heck is r/c car??? ( said in your best redneck voice)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline  
Old 09-01-2003, 10:04 PM   #760
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by proudwinner
Hey Howard, yes I am running the AE tub with the battery mod. I really cannot use NTC3 steering untill I mill out the webbing on it or get a carbon fiber chassis.
then you need to step up to the warp car it realy makes a big differance.
__________________
what the heck is r/c car??? ( said in your best redneck voice)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 05:39 AM   #761
Tech Elite
 
lem2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: OC
Posts: 3,061
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default questions

is the demon 2 ROAR legal?


does the demon1 has recessed slots for the gear cases since the gear cases has some sort of feet?? or do I remove these feets to make it fit the demon?

what other preparations do I need?

does the demon have the necessarry hardware since the upper deck needs longer screws?

Thanks!! I can smell the demon already!!!! Just please answer my questions!! Thanks!!

Lem
lem2 is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 08:10 AM   #762
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Built By The Racers For The Racers. Corona CA
Posts: 1,307
Default Re: sat night fun

Quote:
Originally posted by howard hudson
well saturday night racing under ther lights in corona california went well . Ended up 2nd in expert stock and yes dotman was there to Sorry dotman cant help it but... whooped ya!..

I installed the nitro swing rack like axiom said and WOW what a differance soooooooooo smooth cant wait for the D2 i WILL BE UNSTOPABLE
Your car looked awsome in the infield Howard! I emailed Vic today and will placing my order this week!
The wife finally gave me the ok to spend some more coin!

Look out MB and Popps, you guys are going down once I get my Warpspeed Demon!!!
PEACE
R/C HEAT is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 08:31 AM   #763
Tech Elite
 
lem2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: OC
Posts: 3,061
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Follow Up Question

I have re-read this thread from page 1.
I noticed that the Demon is beneficial for track running in a clockwise direction. Most of our track is counter clockwise, will there be any problem with the battery placement?

has any of you guys run the DEMON on a counter clockwise route? is there any noticeable difference as opposed to running it clockwise? TIA!!!!

Just asking!!

Like RCJohnny I have a go signal from the wifey!!!!!
We were at a hobby shop and my eyes were glued to a TBevoSE and saliva drooling!!! She asked if I wanted it?? I said no!!! Then my friend could not come home, so No warpspeed and wifey noticed me feeling sad!! and she said just get what you were supposed to get!! Yipeeeee!!!!

Last edited by lem2; 09-02-2003 at 08:46 AM.
lem2 is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 09:00 AM   #764
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default Re: questions

Quote:
Originally posted by lem2
is the demon 2 ROAR legal?


does the demon1 has recessed slots for the gear cases since the gear cases has some sort of feet?? or do I remove these feets to make it fit the demon?

what other preparations do I need?

does the demon have the necessarry hardware since the upper deck needs longer screws?

Thanks!! I can smell the demon already!!!! Just please answer my questions!! Thanks!!

Lem
Yes the demon 2 is legal due to the fact that it will be available to the public.

no you do not remove the feet off the cases

the only thing you need to do is glue the edges of the chasie ( you can find instruction on how to do this on an earlier post)

alll hardware comes with the kit

Tips : make sure you get as much free spin as possible when you assemble the drive train. use the nitro rack its awsome.

the car also works well on a track going clock wise or counter clockwise
__________________
what the heck is r/c car??? ( said in your best redneck voice)

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 09:05 AM   #765
Tech Elite
 
lem2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: OC
Posts: 3,061
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default HH

THANKS!!!!! Looks like I will be the first WARPSPEED DEMON1 owner here in P.I. hehehehehehehe

Hope I can live up to its name---"warpspeed!"

Peace and happy racing!!!!
lem2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
warpspeed tc3 rcfreak24 Electric On-Road 1 04-13-2005 08:33 AM
Warpspeed TC3 ts R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 03-07-2005 11:22 AM
FS: X-Ray T1 Warpspeed SteveM R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 7 10-01-2004 08:05 PM
Exotic Chassis Sale: Warpspeed, Cuda, SPeedway Pal, Tech Racing dynamic_e R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 06-29-2004 08:38 PM
Bmi---irs--- Or Warpspeed JasonC Electric On-Road 1 12-02-2003 04:18 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:05 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net