R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 01:29 PM   #61
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Sigearhead-what up dude??!!! I wish your work allowed you to come up and race w/ us on MArch 30th!!!!

If you buy the Demon-you got to let me drive it!!! ppplease??

Ray
Old 03-21-2003, 01:37 PM   #62
Tech Master

Default Carpet Racing

Singerhead- Yes the car is awesome on carpet. We raced and won a big race here in Florida with the car on thanksgiving in 02(turkey shootout). Unfortunatly we dont get any racing with foams. Pretty soon were getting a carpet track and will fine tune the car for the next big race.

Last edited by rangulo; 03-23-2003 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-21-2003, 01:49 PM   #63
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

What up Ray?
yeah I might just end up getting one of these Demon's!
The proven drivetrain of the TC3 with an improved and better looking chassis?! Might be the winning combination!
Old 03-21-2003, 02:19 PM   #64
Tech Initiate

Default vs IRS

What makes yours better than the IRS chassy for the TC3?
Old 03-21-2003, 02:30 PM   #65
Tech Master

Jhort
The new warpspeed demon is a great car option. The chassis is made up of a 3mm carbon fiber main chassis with 3mm upper deck. As with many of the new cars like the yok version of the tc3 and the Tamiya evo3 the battery placement is more logical because of the direction that most races are driven in(clock wise).

Having the batteries closer to the center also does wonders for the handling and transitioning of the chassis in motion. This chassis is not an exact copy of the standard tc3 which is still a great car.

The Warpspeed Demon gives that intense racer an option for tuning that was not available before. Irs makes really awesome products. I personally run the alu. outdrives and the Big dog bones and the IRS center drive shaft.....
Old 03-21-2003, 04:13 PM   #66
Tech Rookie

rangulo: It's nice that you're trying to help Victor, but you're driving a LOSI. How can you say how the car works when you're not even driving one. WHATS WITH THAT????
You know that we are struggling with the car, and you keep telling us that the chassis is no good. Just before the Birds, you told me that you wouldn't drive a Warpspeed Chassis.
I know that you think that Dave is a hack and we don't know anything, but we don't pretend to be something we aren't. I hardly ever get on these things and respond, but you are so full of yourself (and S*#T) I just had to say something.

Tim Hartman
Old 03-21-2003, 04:13 PM   #67
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Warpspeed Schuemacher chassis

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Is that true? If that's you, were you trying to cheat or what? Was it just a mistake?
It must have been him, because he didn't even respond to my post. I know he read it cause Paul's post was just before mine. If it were me, and if I DIDN'T do it then I would want to set the records straight just a little, not totally ignore an accusation such as that. I would find it to be damaging to just leave it out there...hanging...WOW

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER....
Old 03-21-2003, 04:21 PM   #68
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by rctim
rangulo: It's nice that you're trying to help Victor, but you're driving a LOSI. How can you say how the car works when you're not even driving one. WHATS WITH THAT????
You know that we are struggling with the car, and you keep telling us that the chassis is no good. Just before the Birds, you told me that you wouldn't drive a Warpspeed Chassis.
I know that you think that Dave is a hack and we don't know anything, but we don't pretend to be something we aren't. I hardly ever get on these things and respond, but you are so full of yourself (and S*#T) I just had to say something.

Tim Hartman
rangulo: you shouldn't even say anything, you should never post again on ANY forum...with your reputation and all. If I were you I would think about at least changing my handle. But you probably think you are pretty smart by keeping your handle knowing full well all of the negative connotations that come with it. And to find out you don't even drive the car, and you have bad-mouthed the car and its team drivers Tisk, tisk, tisk...shame, shame, shame...
Old 03-21-2003, 04:51 PM   #69
Tech Initiate

THE IRS CHASSIS SEEMS TO FLEX A BIT MORE, EVEN WITH THE STIFFENING BRACES. THE BATTERIES AND MOTOR LAYOUT ARE THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL TC3. IF YOU PLAN ON SPENDING THE MONEY FOR THE IRS STUFF IT WILL MOST ASSUREDLY BE FOR THE LOOKS ONLY. THE WARPSPEED DEMON CAR IS ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT. THE DEMON IS STRICTLY TO MAKE THE CAR FASTER AND HANDLE BETTER, THE FACT THAT IT LOOKS AS GOOD AS IT DOES IS AN ADDED BONUS. PLUS, THE WAY THE CHASSIS ARRIVES TO YOU IT IS MILLED OUT PERFECTLY. THE BATTERY SLOTS ARE BEVELED TO FIT THE 3300'S AND THEY SIT PERFECTLY LEVEL WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE CAR. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEAL IT WITH CA AND BOLT IT UP. IF IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GO FASTER, WHY SPEND THE MONEY...I'LL DRIVE THE DEMON!
Old 03-21-2003, 04:56 PM   #70
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to dynoman007 Send a message via Skype™ to dynoman007
Default clueless

first of all the tc3 as anyone should know that lives in florida is a copy of a european car that was brought to the off road winter champs off road race in tampa many years ago ......

rangulo it is time to cut your losses
Old 03-21-2003, 05:20 PM   #71
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

and what car would that be? I don't think Cliff Lett would appreciate hearing that someone said all his hard work on the TC3 was only a copy of some offroad car. How's it going BTW there dyno

Jon
Old 03-21-2003, 05:45 PM   #72
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

rctim: what car are you struggling with? The Mission or the Demon? What are the struggles? Handling, speed, chassis layout?
Old 03-21-2003, 06:06 PM   #73
Tech Fanatic

This is a thread for Warpspeed product feedback guys...I'd like to read about the feedback, not about some guy getting caught cheating.
Old 03-21-2003, 06:25 PM   #74
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by rangulo
Well guys and gals the Warpspeed chassis did excellent in our last race in florida. Warpspeed was the TQ in our expert stock class only to be beaten by a kid who puts a set of new yokomo G's every qualifier and main. Whos got that kind of flow for a local race...

I think there were about 5 warpspeed chassis in the A main. The cars were very good and have so much traction. I thought this car was stuck. We are working on a few setups for the car and will post them as soon as we finalize them.

These chassis are going fast. Warpspeed has sold almost 500 in less than 3 months. WOW
I would like to make a correction... A Bone stock Schumacher mission using CS-27's TQ'ed the pro-stock class not a Demon. Oh and the btw the kid who won(Kevin Mitchell) would have won regardless of any tire. Stock in the state series is Open tires anyhow so why would it matter which kind or how many tires he used

We're going to skate to one song and one song only!
Old 03-21-2003, 06:32 PM   #75
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Warpspeed Schuemacher chassis

Quote:
Originally posted by rangulo
It is to bad that schuemacher does not want to carry the warpspeed chassis because Victor at warpspeed is coming out with another NEW bad ass chassis. Imagine that all the schumacher drivers used the warpspeed chassis rather than there own. OOPPS. HEHE

If your a schumacher driver and want a new chassis Vic at warpspeed will take care of you.
NO offense to you Pw... But..Ooops Hehe its funny that the fastest guy on the schumacher team runs a kit chassis and basically a bone stock mission.(Dave Vera)

We're going to skate to one song and one song only!
Closed Thread