R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 10:42 PM   #46
Tech Fanatic

thats too bad schumacher doesnt want to run warpspeed stuff, they are missing out.
Old 03-21-2003, 01:11 AM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

So how much is this Warpspeed Demon Kit?
Thanks
Old 03-21-2003, 01:18 AM   #48
Tech Fanatic

The Warpspeed Demon retails for 250. The street price is about 190.
Old 03-21-2003, 07:01 AM   #49
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

OK.. I will try this again....

What is changed on the "New" mission chassis ?
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
Old 03-21-2003, 10:25 AM   #50
PW
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to PW

Once again rangulo, you are spreading your false propaganda on perception. Iím not sure what you have against Schumacher and I donít care if you bash Schumacher because itís only your opinion, but donít post like you know of our business decisions and Team drivers equipment.

James, we will not be missing out on Warpspeed product, we feel Warpspeed has a great product and will continue to support them. Warpspeed and Schumacher have agreed on product to be carried by Schumacher. Schumacher USA will carry all Warpspeed product produced for the Mission when itís available. Mission product from Warpspeed has been on hold while the Demon was being produced and shipped. They are also in the process of updating the Mission chassis kit, which is why there are no Warpspeed Chassis kits in stock.

SpookyÖ. Iíve been told that they are perfecting the battery placement for the newer GP3300 cells as well as some other small details.

Keep up the great work Victor aka Mr. Warpspeed
Old 03-21-2003, 10:48 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Warpspeed Schuemacher chassis

Quote:
Originally posted by rangulo
It is to bad that schuemacher does not want to carry the warpspeed chassis because Victor at warpspeed is coming out with another NEW bad ass chassis. Imagine that all the schumacher drivers used the warpspeed chassis rather than there own. OOPPS. HEHE

If your a schumacher driver and want a new chassis Vic at warpspeed will take care of you.
rangulo: Hey aren't you the same driver that got caught CHEATING at the Cleveland race last year???
Old 03-21-2003, 11:20 AM   #52
Tech Initiate

I JUST HAD TO ADD A LITTLE FIRST HAND INFO. THE WARPSPEED DEMON IS THE ABSOLUTE FINEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. I HAVE HAD IT FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS NOW AND CAR JUST FLIES. STOCK OR MAD IT DOESNT MATTER. THIS CAR PUTS ANY CHASSIS INCLUDING THE IRS MESS THAT I HAVE RUNNING TO SHAME. THE TRANSITIONAL HANDLING IS SO FAST, NO TORQUE STEER, NO FLEX... THIS CAR EVEN PUTS MY WARPSPEED MISSION 6-FEET UNDER. HUGE HUGE PROPS TO VICTOR AND THE GANG AT WARPSPEED, PUT ME DOWN FOR THREE MORE.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:25 AM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

KING1. Do you run your car on carpet or asphalt? If you run on asphalt, can you share your setup with us? Thanks
Old 03-21-2003, 12:38 PM   #54
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing

The Demon is an upgrade kit for the TC3 correct? So you buy a FTTC3 and the add the Demon kit 280+190= $470 correct?

I just wanna make sure I understand. I'm sure the car is awesome. Is there any chance it will be offered with the other parts needed to make a complete kit without buying a FTTC3? It might be a little cheaper that way....

I'm looking forward to the new Warpspeed Mission chassis. I'm sure it will be yet another step up from my current Warpspeed chassis. Thanks Victor!
Old 03-21-2003, 12:55 PM   #55
Tech Initiate

IT WAS INDICATED TO ME THAT VICTOR WILL BE OFFERING A COMPLETE CAR. PRICE AND EQUIPTMENT WILL OBVIOUSLY VARY. AS FAR AS SETUP... I RUN ASPHALT WITH RUBBER TIRES. I FIRST TRIED THE BOX STOCK FTTC3 SET UP JUST FOR COMPARISON AND I NOTICED A COMPLETE DIFFERENCE. NOW I HAVE BEEN RUNNING COPPER IN FRONT AND RED IN THE REAR. WITH DIFFERENT SWAYBAR THICKNESS. PISTON #2, OIL CHANGES WITH CONDITION BETWEEN 50 & 30 OR ANY WEIGHT IN BETWEEN. REAR TOWER UP FRONT, DROOP CHANGES EVERYDAY, AND CAMBER LINKS ARE ALWAYS IN THE LONGEST POSITION. ONE-WAY IN FRONT. WHEN YOU ORDER A DEMON, (AND YOU WILL), MAKE SURE YOU GET THE NITRO STEERING ASSEMBLY FROM YOUR LHL. HUGE IMPROVEMENT! THE WARPSPEED DEMON HAS THE MOUNTING HOLES PRE DRILLED FOR THIS SETUP AND IT IS AWESOME.
Old 03-21-2003, 12:56 PM   #56
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

Thanks for the update on the new Mission chassis. I am sure to buy one when it is finally released
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
Old 03-21-2003, 01:13 PM   #57
Tech Master

Default Warpspeed Chassis

The new car is awesome. This is going to be one of the best asphalt touring cars available.

Setting aside all the supposed propaganda I find the battery placement to be excellent and the chassis will not heat up and warp like the original has in the past.

This car upgrade is for people looking for a little more from their cars and it has both the nitro TC3 steering and the electric TC3 rack. I have driven the nitro rack and it works great.. Very smooth Very smooth response...

Old 03-21-2003, 01:16 PM   #58
Tech Master

I hear all the comments about the car performing on asphalt. Does it perform on carpet as good as the original TC3?
Old 03-21-2003, 01:17 PM   #59
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing
Default Re: Re: Warpspeed Schuemacher chassis

Quote:
Originally posted by fhubbard
rangulo: Hey aren't you the same driver that got caught CHEATING at the Cleveland race last year???
Is that true? If that's you, were you trying to cheat or what? Was it just a mistake?
Old 03-21-2003, 01:24 PM   #60
Tech Master

whether he was cheating or not, it wasn't working!
Closed Thread