Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2003 ROAR ON-ROAD @ NC

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Guys,
This is Brad, Mindblown himself, Dons righthand man if you will If you miss the nats you are going to miss one of the nicest facilities you'll ever race at. No,you don't have to bring your boats to the race. What outdoor track isn't wet when it rains?? Don't listen to rumors cause thats what they usually are,rumors! If speed is what you need then look no more cause you'll find it at RC speedway. Don is one of the nicest track owners in the world to work with and i can promise you if there is ANY concern you have he will do EVERYTHING in his power to make it right and that you can take to the bank. Hope to see everyone there in June. Stop in the shop and say hi or just ask one of my boys in the team pits where i'm at, i'd love to talk racing with ya! See ya there! Brad
Old 03-19-2003, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default I put the 2 pictures together.

Looking forward to this race. I'm going to tray and make it down for the April 11-13 race to get a feel for the track.

Old 03-19-2003, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

Don or Kartrun: Do you know what final drive ratio will be need for the MVP stock motor on your track with a TC3?
Old 03-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by KilRuf
Pit spaces reserved (that cost money) are for Factory Teams. There are plenty of other pit spaces for racers that are not sponsored.
OK, I didn't see where there was other covered pit space available for the non-factory guys.

Monster Stocks work real good here during Stock Club Races!
Thanks for the info. Too bad you aren't running Monster motors for the Nats...
Old 03-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Try a 26/27/28 with a 72 spur to start with the MVP. I'm still a little unsure because i've been doing alot of mod testing but from what i've seen that i've built so far the 26 or 27 may be the best bet. About the covered pits. There is a 180' x 40' covered pit space for all the non-factory drivers,teams,etc. Its on the track features page on the website If any of you guys would like to have Mindblown do your motors at the nats you can contact me through the hobby shop number on the webpage. Just ask for Brad. Always glad to help! Well,lets go build some mod motors. See ya!
Old 03-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

what stock motor are they using for the Nats?
Old 03-19-2003, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by kartrun
About the covered pits. There is a 180' x 40' covered pit space for all the non-factory drivers,teams,etc. Its on the track features page on the website
Kartrun, I'm not trying to start a pissing contest here, but I had no idea which pit spaces he was renting. I could only assume he meant all of them since he didn't specify there were free spaces on the sign up sheet. If you saw a signup sheet that had the option to "rent covered pit spaces", wouldn't you assume that meant all of the covered spaces were for rent? Just my $.02 so you understand where I was coming from...

Thnx for the info.
Old 03-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

There will be a smoke break for the marshalls as the 4 cell stock cars head down the 213' straight...
Old 03-19-2003, 05:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Dawson,motor will be the Reedy MVP. Bigdog, no problem man,sorry for the confusion. About the smoke break for 4 cell stock, LOL Its not quite that bad dude. I know one thing for sure, 4 cell mod is going to kick a$$. You guys are going to love it! Track is extremely fast with tons of traction.
Old 03-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Wow, huge track. Is the straight away always right in front of the driver's stand? Most tracks I've been to put it on the opposite side so the infield is closer to the stand.
Old 03-19-2003, 09:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes BB, it works out really well.