R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #16
Tech Elite

And where do you get that I was having problems with the tires??

I said the work awesome. But they only lasted the night.

Then you said, "Anthony says they only last 5 good runs, then he changes them". So that pretty much confirms my experience.

So, I was wondering if anyone that is not working on a Much More sponsorship had any experience with them.

Anthony is getting pretty fast, but he hasn't won 1/10th what I have.
When he does, I'll go to him with more of my "problems".
PitCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitCrew
Uh, since when is Anthony the master of all knowledge?

I was running TC before he even had the idea.
Ouch, guess Friday night was a fluke huh, and the time before that?
Anthony.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #18
wes
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i never said 5 runs then he changes them. i said something like 5 hot runs. but whatever hes online now.

bye. ill leave your 12th at sir if you want it then.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #19
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Ouch, guess Friday night was a fluke huh, and the time before that?
So you and Wes (who isn't even racing) are a bit sensitive about the tires??

I said you beat me Friday fair and square. And you did a good run. I also said kick some @$$ in Florida.

So, whats the problem?
I wanted to know if anyone ELSE had any experience with the tires. And I said if I have to again, that the Much More tires are the shit. They are really great. But they don't last that long in my experience, and in yours. I don't think I am having "problems" with the tires. Maybe there is a technique to making them last longer. That is what I am trying to figure out.

Hey, wes, if you don't want to paint the body now cause I hurt your feelings by saying I won more than anthony, then that is fine. Sorry the truth has to hurt you.

But thats cool if all these alterial motives are going to get in the way.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes
cj just my idea but i dont recall anthony ever using tire warmers and he is using only paragon addative. the regular wintergreen kind. i think he said hes getting something like 5 hot runs with them and then switches them out or soemthing. just what i saw.
what was it you said again?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
wes
Tech Regular

if you wanna get on the ego tjhing then ok. ide rather play with my helicopter than listen to you guys whine about who is faster for what ever gay reason. i quit racing for reasons like i get kicked out of my house and cant get a job becuase people here wont hire me becuase there is nothing here for me. ide rather sim race becuase everyone dosent whine about everything. and oh ya i won 2 world championchips sim racing. go figure i get how setups work.

me spending a week on your little 12th scale for 50 dollars is oh so rewarding. ide rather paint a real car and make 15 g in a week.

but you know your hella good at toy car racing and im not cuz i quit becuase no one gives me free shit and i dont whine about it. so yeah your hellaaa cooolllll.

and yeah im crying now. tears coming out my eyes. face all sore.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #22
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)
Send a message via AIM to King of B Main

I would just work on your set up. I only know of 2 guys who run them at Socal and they use them alot longer than 5 runs. I use them for outdoor racing . I probably get atleast 20 good runs out of them. I know at the Tamiya Enduro that was the tire that won. We ran 4 hours and they used 2 sets.
King of B Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:25 PM   #23
Tech Elite

i think thats the difference, our track is a indoor pavement track and has really high bite. it may just be to much heat or the tires

btw wes, not trying to tell you want to do, but, there is no reason for anyone with half a iq to not be able to find a job, it may not be what you want to do but theres plenty out there. look on the metrokc.gov site. we got jobs that pay 14-17-24 bucks and no one is applying.
Turtlemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes
if you wanna get on the ego tjhing then ok. ide rather play with my helicopter than listen to you guys whine about who is faster for what ever gay reason. i quit racing for reasons like i get kicked out of my house and cant get a job becuase people here wont hire me becuase there is nothing here for me. ide rather sim race becuase everyone dosent whine about everything. and oh ya i won 2 world championchips sim racing. go figure i get how setups work.

me spending a week on your little 12th scale for 50 dollars is oh so rewarding. ide rather paint a real car and make 15 g in a week.

but you know your hella good at toy car racing and im not cuz i quit becuase no one gives me free shit and i dont whine about it. so yeah your hellaaa cooolllll.

and yeah im crying now. tears coming out my eyes. face all sore.
Hey, I'd rather not work too and make a million a week.

Not sure why you went there with that....
And as far as the body goes, I asked if you wanted to paint it, and you said you did. I didn't force it on you. And don't forget when you were in SC I sent you money before those bodies were done. But, hey, I guess I'm an ahole anyway.

And nobody was crying. I was asking about if anyone had any experience with the tires. My experience was that they worked really good, and didn't last very long. So it sounds like from the peple who read and understood the question that some people are getting much better life from the tires than we have experienced at SIR. So, there is hope that with some set-up changes, or different sauce/application they will last longer and still perform better than the Sorex tires that I usually get many more good runs from.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:34 PM   #25
wes
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitCrew
Hey, I'd rather not work too and make a million a week.

Not sure why you went there with that....
And as far as the body goes, I asked if you wanted to paint it, and you said you did. I didn't force it on you. And don't forget when you were in SC I sent you money before those bodies were done. But, hey, I guess I'm an ahole anyway.

And nobody was crying. I was asking about if anyone had any experience with the tires. My experience was that they worked really good, and didn't last very long. So it sounds like from the peple who read and understood the question that some people are getting much better life from the tires than we have experienced at SIR. So, there is hope that with some set-up changes, or different sauce/application they will last longer and still perform better than the Sorex tires that I usually get many more good runs from.

Thanks!
when i do something for anyone outside local its pay before i even start. im not dumb enough to send a 3000$ helmet all the way to europe without getting paid for it before i send it. look up some custom paint prices youll see im not blowin shit.

whatever about the tires i offered you help that the person who was making them work the best was using and you flipped a bitch so yeah.

end of story i wont post here anymore.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #26
Tech Master

alright!!!!!!! looks like I need to have you guys over for a huge smoke out!!!

fucn chill ya'll

Team Associated/Reedy/LRP
STARSCREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #27
Tech Elite

Sup Mr. World Record!
I sure hope you come on back down soon.

Anyway, I'm good. Dont know why people got all ticked off??