Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Mazda 6 vs Mazda Speed 6 >

Mazda 6 vs Mazda Speed 6

Mazda 6 vs Mazda Speed 6

Old 02-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Mazda 6 vs Mazda Speed 6

I read a couple of reports about the Speed6 in the Speed6 thread, but I am asking for some other opinions on the body now that it's been out for a while and more people would of tested it.
I race foam asphelt medium to low grip. Basically I want to know how the Speed6 is compared to the Mazda 6 in terms of things like turn in, stability, and over all consistancy.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I've run both back to back, and the Speed 6 is better in every aspect. I can't explain why, but once you run the Speed 6 you won't run the old 6.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
I've run both back to back, and the Speed 6 is better in every aspect. I can't explain why, but once you run the Speed 6 you won't run the old 6.
i agree 100%. i took my old 6 with me in case i didnt like the new speed6, i found it is just as stable as the old 6 with more steering. works great for me on rubber asphalt and rubber carpet.