Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Offical Mi3 Photos >

Offical Mi3 Photos

Offical Mi3 Photos

Old 02-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  #451  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (257)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,924
Trader Rating: 257 (99%+)
Default

I agree, ALOT of heads have been turned! Even the ones who said Schumacher couldn't do it!
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!
Fred Perkins is offline  
Old 02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
  #452  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Perkins
I agree, ALOT of heads have been turned! Even the ones who said Schumacher couldn't do it!
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!
I don't know why people would say Schumacher couldn't do something like this. They've done it before.

Except this time around, instead of their unique design being viewed as 'weird', it instead being viewed as a breath of fresh air by people who are sick of seeing the exact same cars with different names slapped on them.
Darkseid is offline  
Old 02-09-2007, 10:27 PM
  #453  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: land of mass unemployment
Posts: 1,315
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

WYD:

Hi,

I'm looking to get at least two Mi3's. but I'll wait for a carpet version (hint, hint) as for Nitro off road we are supposed to get a new BIG 1/8th scale track built about 40-50 miles from where I live so I might be learning how to tune Truggies. I might get something else to play with
(maybe a Rascal).

Darksied:

Hi,

I agree with you. Shumacher has always had it in them to build unique cars. the Mi3 is just awesome. too bad our carpet season is amost over

Thanks
TimXLB is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 01:55 PM
  #454  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
scoobydo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area San Jose
Posts: 1,505
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

So I'm already getting started on my Mi3 stuff to have ready when the car arrives!
I'm working on some custom Schumacher logos right now.
I'm also working on some custom Mi3 logos as well.

Here is the Schumacher stuff, tell me what you think.
Attached Thumbnails Offical Mi3 Photos-schumacher.jpg  
scoobydo is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 02:04 PM
  #455  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
itchy b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In My Man Cave
Posts: 4,144
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by scoobydo
So I'm already getting started on my Mi3 stuff to have ready when the car arrives!
I'm working on some custom Schumacher logos right now.
I'm also working on some custom Mi3 logos as well.

Here is the Schumacher stuff, tell me what you think.
They all look great but for me the 2 yellow ones look the best with the last one my number 1 pick
itchy b is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 06:51 PM
  #456  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking Mi3 Type R should be next

I'd love to see the Mi4 or Mi3 "R" type. A rear motor mounted Mi3. Something like a LOsi JRX-S Type 3, but witht he Mi3 materials, colors, beauty, engineering..WOW. the car of the future. I am sure a car like that would be easier to drive and faster, better balanced than the current side motor set ups...Xray should have kept on developing the T1R car, instead of just copying the side motor set-up popular now. Props to Losi for perseveering withir design and polishing it. The MI3R should be perfect car...better balanced than the current side motor set ups....so how about it?
yyhayyim is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 06:55 PM
  #457  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
I'd love to see the Mi4 or Mi3 "R" type. A rear motor mounted Mi3. Something like a LOsi JRX-S Type 3, but witht he Mi3 materials, colors, beauty, engineering..WOW. the car of the future. I am sure a car like that would be easier to drive and faster, better balanced than the current side motor set ups...Xray should have kept on developing the T1R car, instead of just copying the side motor set-up popular now. Props to Losi for perseveering withir design and polishing it. The MI3R should be perfect car...better balanced than the current side motor set ups....so how about it?
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:24 PM
  #458  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
- what's that supposed to mean Mr. Kerr...we wont see that face when the Mi3R type/Mi4 come out in '09...ha, ha, ha...
yyhayyim is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:38 PM
  #459  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 202
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Can anyone provide an up to date report on how the car is running? (MI3 and MI2)
Not sure who the team drivers are (please post) so we can follow them in the mains tomorrow... thanks!
Electro-MAX RC is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
  #460  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
My thoughts exactly!
Darkseid is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 09:47 PM
  #461  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
David Galdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 1,652
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by scoobydo
So I'm already getting started on my Mi3 stuff to have ready when the car arrives!
I'm working on some custom Schumacher logos right now.
I'm also working on some custom Mi3 logos as well.

Here is the Schumacher stuff, tell me what you think.
Simpson's did it!
David Galdo is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 10:19 PM
  #462  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
duckman996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,357
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by David Galdo
Simpson's did it!

Ahhh, Southpark quote!

duckman996 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:23 PM
  #463  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Electro-MAX RC
Can anyone provide an up to date report on how the car is running? (MI3 and MI2)
Not sure who the team drivers are (please post) so we can follow them in the mains tomorrow... thanks!
I think PW has the only Mi3 at the Birds. I think Justin Lessard is running an EC and he bumped into the A in Stock Foam today from the B. Chris Goetz was also in the B in stock foam. Goetz and PW both are in the C main in the very stacked 19 turn foam class. PW is in the C main in mod foam. I'm sure there's other team drivers I'm just not seeing. It's late and I'm doped up on cold medicine.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:20 AM
  #464  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
scoobydo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area San Jose
Posts: 1,505
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by David Galdo
Simpson's did it!
yeah
I was surprised how close I got it too look when I was working on it in Illustrator.
Thats ok, I don't want it to be NEW but look very similiar using something else other than that black box it is now.
I do want to go really different with the Mi3 logo. I am working on that now.
scoobydo is offline  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:34 AM
  #465  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
Brian McGreevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,081
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
I think PW has the only Mi3 at the Birds. I think Justin Lessard is running an EC and he bumped into the A in Stock Foam today from the B. Chris Goetz was also in the B in stock foam. Goetz and PW both are in the C main in the very stacked 19 turn foam class. PW is in the C main in mod foam. I'm sure there's other team drivers I'm just not seeing. It's late and I'm doped up on cold medicine.
Lessard is on a RDX.
Brian McGreevy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.