R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   US dealer for Kawada Sigma single belt TC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/14524-us-dealer-kawada-sigma-single-belt-tc.html)

fomoco90 03-20-2003 11:54 AM

Man if this is true

Then this....sucks!!! BIG TIME!!!!
Had to be something smelly 'cause the way he kept pushing:weird: :weird:

I guess they, thinking in Kawada's name, will never ever trust an american supplier of their items and this is even worse!!!
Don't blame Kawada 'cause I too can make them believe and promise them dozens of things, who will tell them???

It's sad for all racers in America that wanted that new Sigma, have to admit it IS a fine car!!! and it DOES have a lot of followers, cfr. the large visited thread concerning the Sigma.

Hope it's not true
:sweat:

lazarus 03-20-2003 01:19 PM

statements made

In two previous posts i see that two NEW members have made statements concerning Evolution Hobbies. These are both people that are new to this forum, basically the same age and seem to have somsthing against the shop in question. I am amazed that anyone would want to believe what was being said. It seems that they may have ulterior motives such as jealousy or maybe in cahoots with a competing shop in that area. Just food for thought. I would also like to point out that Evolution Hobbies seems to have taken the time to create a decent web-site and that customers ordering are protected by Paypal buyer protection services. You should contacy them if you have questions regarding the statements made.

sharkman 03-20-2003 01:22 PM

fomoco90 03-20-2003 02:02 PM

Sorry guys

I must have misjudged the whole situation here. suppose evo..hobbies is not working right, how come I get a pm that's about 1/2 mile long explaining everything from first till last part how things went??
Ok, ya'll can state now that I'm trying to cover myself in here, biggie mistake, what have I got to lose?? have to follow lazarus here where he states that two people might be jealous(I wasn't, just that sac made that much effort to promote his fine article that it seemed strange-which it isn't!!!!)

So I say let's just give them a very fair chance here, inall at least some company tries to bring back this fine piece of car back to the States, let's all hope they succeed where Kawada usa failed)

Even Belgium hasn't got an official distributor,so me to have to look for other ways to get my pieces, might be at Evolutionhobbies;)

Evoracer 03-20-2003 03:14 PM

WOW.....It seems there's alot of bad blood up there in Maine. I too noticed that the folks making all these claims against Evolution Hobbies are all new to this forum.
I'm very interested in hearing the DEFINITE proof that this company is a problem!!!
Personally I'm very surprised !!! I have spoken to the folks at Evolution because I have an interest in the Kawada cars and I also received a very pleasant and informative phone call from them.
I'm also very surprised that these guy's honestly think that the folks at Kawada would be so foolish as to give the U.S. distributorship to a company of ill repute !! Having tried to establish a distributorship with another Japanese company ....I can tell you that they are very aware of how important it is to have their products properly handled.
If you guy's want to continue making these claims, I suggest you show us DEFINITE PROOF !!!! Otherwise I would suggest you watch what you say or you might find yourselves on the ass end of a serious legal problem.
Everyone on this forum appreciates any effort to expose crooked traders or sellers.....BUT the burden of proof lies with you !!!!

JDM_DOHC_SiR 03-20-2003 06:01 PM

Originally posted by Evoracer
WOW.....It seems there's alot of bad blood up there in Maine. I too noticed that the folks making all these claims against Evolution Hobbies are all new to this forum.
I'm very interested in hearing the DEFINITE proof that this company is a problem!!!
Personally I'm very surprised !!! I have spoken to the folks at Evolution because I have an interest in the Kawada cars and I also received a very pleasant and informative phone call from them.
I'm also very surprised that these guy's honestly think that the folks at Kawada would be so foolish as to give the U.S. distributorship to a company of ill repute !! Having tried to establish a distributorship with another Japanese company ....I can tell you that they are very aware of how important it is to have their products properly handled.
If you guy's want to continue making these claims, I suggest you show us DEFINITE PROOF !!!! Otherwise I would suggest you watch what you say or you might find yourselves on the ass end of a serious legal problem.
Everyone on this forum appreciates any effort to expose crooked traders or sellers.....BUT the burden of proof lies with you !!!!

I was going to coment on this thread.......but:rolleyes: I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole:eek:

-Dave:deathstar

sac 03-20-2003 10:53 PM

please post replies

This thread was set up for people who wanted to ask questions or who had comments about Kawada products !!!So please post those comments or questions.
ALL COMMENTS ABOUT KAWADA ARE WELCOME!!
that's all for know
sac

www.evolutionhobbies.com
www.kawadamodel.co.jp

elnitro 03-20-2003 11:00 PM

Re: statements made

Originally posted by lazarus
In two previous posts i see that two NEW members have made statements concerning Evolution Hobbies. These are both people that are new to this forum, basically the same age and seem to have somsthing against the shop in question. I am amazed that anyone would want to believe what was being said. It seems that they may have ulterior motives such as jealousy or maybe in cahoots with a competing shop in that area. Just food for thought. I would also like to point out that Evolution Hobbies seems to have taken the time to create a decent web-site and that customers ordering are protected by Paypal buyer protection services. You should contacy them if you have questions regarding the statements made.
Well you are new too:spidey:

Leon 03-21-2003 12:33 AM

Blah

hardadz 03-21-2003 08:32 AM

commentary

Hello Leon
Once again you have expressed your opinions and after looking at your posts since you signed up on 1/21/2003 you yourself are still a newbie. After reading your comments and remarks i feel that with the number of posts that you just like seeing yourself in print. Just my opinion, as yours is. I was going to go into this a lot further but realize not matter what would be said, YOU would have your opinion. So, it's just not worth the effort to address you, i would rather address those that come to this thread for the Kawada line and to the web-site for products.

JDM_DOHC_SiR 03-21-2003 12:28 PM

Re: please post replies

Originally posted by sac
This thread was set up for people who wanted to ask questions or who had comments about Kawada products !!!So please post those comments or questions.
ALL COMMENTS ABOUT KAWADA ARE WELCOME!!
that's all for know
sac

www.evolutionhobbies.com
www.kawadamodel.co.jp

I really don't see where this thread started to go wrong.... All I see is somebody trying to Import a awesome T/C that is new on the Market and has a favorable size of Followers In Japan :D .... The Sigma Seems to have all of the Right stuff going for it and It would be a shame, not to see it come to the States because some poeple ...:rolleyes: well I just keep to my Self...:D ...
Lets try to focus on the Positive and not the Negative...

So what are we loooking at for a Selling price when it comes to the states?
:smile: :D

-Dave:sneaky:

Evoracer 03-21-2003 01:13 PM

Well said Dave !!!! Let's concentrate on getting a few of these cars out there and see what they can do. A direct competitor to the Losi XXXS.......I like it !!!!

hardadz 03-21-2003 05:49 PM

Kawada Sigma

I would like everyone to know that the first group of Sigmas have been sold and the next group is on the way. I have contacted the people that purchased them and asked them to sign on to R/C Tech and to list their opinions, lets hope they do. Now offering FREE shipping to continental US so as to get some more of them out there. Thanks

JDM_DOHC_SiR 03-22-2003 06:40 PM

Re: Kawada Sigma

Originally posted by hardadz
I would like everyone to know that the first group of Sigmas have been sold and the next group is on the way.
Congrats';)
-Dave:sneaky:

hardadz 03-24-2003 10:22 AM

Win a Kawada Sigma 10

To help introduce you to a new level of racing we will be giving away a new Kawada Sigma 10 on Friday July 4th, 2003 For details on how you can enter please visit www.evolutionhobbies.com. These details will be posted at midnite on March 25th, 2003, NO purchase nescessary !!!