Ko Propo Mars/Mars R >

Ko Propo Mars/Mars R

Ko Propo Mars/Mars R

Old 01-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

Originally Posted by TRFMAD
Hi Guy's
I have a Mar's R with the Extendable wheel and was wondering what setting do you guy's use for a large open Fast track with a few Tech corners.Having to use the Brakes a lot in Modified I have been trying to get a good setting for the Radio. The track has a large sweeping full speed corner and sometimes I feel it turning in to much so what settings do you guy's use on your steering setup to help this and why.I know you can adjust the settings to fix this but how.
Thanks Guys
Addam
maybe it's not the radio....

are you running a 1-way or diff in the front???
Old 01-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

Originally Posted by ghoppa
maybe it's not the radio....

are you running a 1-way or diff in the front???

adjust your dual rate to have "enough steering" to do the most technical turn on the track....
Old 01-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TRFMAD
Hi Guy's
The track has a large sweeping full speed corner and sometimes I feel it turning in to much so what settings do you guy's use on your steering setup to help this and why.I know you can adjust the settings to fix this but how.
Thanks Guys
Addam
If you reset the radio or if you haven't mess with it, by default, the adjusting wheel right next to your thumb adjust the steering rate. So while running your car, you can turn it down to get just the right amount of steering so is not turning too much.
Set the steering rate in the menu to max, and use the wheel to turn it down to the desired amount.
Another thing you can do is to set the steering curve to negative so you get more accuracy in sweeping turns.

Ben