R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Why all the complaining lately?

Ok guys I'am sure this will piss some people off but who cares.

I am seeing a reall nasty trend here people just out right have no respect. All you read and hear is bitchin here, bitchen over this and that.

WHEn the HELL! did this country we live in turn into a whinning and crying nation. People stop it. Take a few steps back take a deep breath and stop putting everything down. Look at the beauty of what we have.

All I have been reading on here is pure negativaty about anything. People if you ont have something nice to say then dont say it, also respect each other's opinion's even if it doesnt agree with your own.

This is a nation of champions!

Negativity breeds more negativaty and if I were new to the hobby and read half of all the threads I would say the hell with this!

To much controversy! Wake up America your starting to fall apart!

Hector G.

People Please! its suppose to be fun!

Please Shane or moderators dont move this for a bit.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

good points.i still say you should run onroad at minnreg punk!!
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default Negativity

Although I tend to agree with your opinion, somewhat, what I see is that you have just started a new thread actually doing the very thing that you detest.

Remember that RCTech is international and sometimes we might not know what nationality the complainers are unless we have had dealings with them in the past or know them personally.

I actually get a good laugh at all the eye gouging and hair pulling that goes on here. The instant I see the true nature of a thread or the direction that a thread is heading, I just jump to another or sign off. Quite simple.

Take all this gossip and fence chat with a 'grain of salt' and enjoy the show.

Regards
Allan
Centerline Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline Racing
Although I tend to agree with your opinion, somewhat, what I see is that you have just started a new thread actually doing the very thing that you detest.

Remember that RCTech is international and sometimes we might not know what nationality the complainers are unless we have had dealings with them in the past or know them personally.

I actually get a good laugh at all the eye gouging and hair pulling that goes on here. The instant I see the true nature of a thread or the direction that a thread is heading, I just jump to another or sign off. Quite simple.

Take all this gossip and fence chat with a 'grain of salt' and enjoy the show.

Regards
Allan
Yes I knew that but just wished every one would realize whats going on. I was hoping it was taken as constructive.

Every body needs to work together.

Peace and happy newyear.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #5
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Debating or argueing. This is the 1st step at a solution to any controvesy. Its all good as long as you can come out shaking hands and respecting anothers views. Get all the knowlegde possible, make an edgucated decision on what ever the subject is and get along. I respect the intentoin of speedxl's thread and I thank him, its a shake hands thread. Any how I hope this thread reachs its true intention.

X
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Deep down, I knew what you were trying to accomplish. My post was a small attempt to lighten up the discourse, kind of tongue in cheek!

Awareness, more times than not, is a fresh kick in the butt that most people need to set things straight regarding attitudes and the demeaner in which they present themselves.

My son's elementary principal just gave me a kick in the butt today because I wasn't following the rules for parents who pick up their children after school. She approached it in such a way that I actually felt sorry for finding a loophole in the rules.

I sincerely hope that your attempt to bring awareness to the ever-growing negativity within the threads works.

Allan
Centerline Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #7
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Stop Allen my face is getting wet.

X
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #8
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4

Yep, this country was founded on the premise that we should all be happy with the way things are and not rally people to the cause...wait...no it wasn't. We are a country of fighters and complainers. We want things to be better and WILL voice our opinion and PUSH for change. True I don't really like all the complaining but when things are brought up that are just stupid..I mean dumb with a capital "D" "UMB". Then people will complain. If you don't like the complaining...don't read....it's simple. Just my humble opinion as a freethinking, rebellious, tax paying member of society. Also, this board is not ONLY made up of people from the USA. People from all over the world are here and should be welcome to complain about the state of R/C where they're from as well.
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:02 PM   #9
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
Yep, this country was founded on the premise that we should all be happy with the way things are and not rally people to the cause...wait...no it wasn't. We are a country of fighters and complainers. We want things to be better and WILL voice our opinion and PUSH for change. True I don't really like all the complaining but when things are brought up that are just stupid..I mean dumb with a capital "D" "UMB". Then people will complain. If you don't like the complaining...don't read....it's simple. Just my humble opinion as a freethinking, rebellious, tax paying member of society. Also, this board is not ONLY made up of people from the USA. People from all over the world are here and should be welcome to complain about the state of R/C where they're from as well.

Its not a complaint! its a point that we all need to work together on the positives we have in our hobby/sport.

Yes we have international user's on these board's, but the fact is go read the international threads here on rctech and compare them to our section.
The majority of the whinning is from us in the USA.

This has nothing to do with freedom it has to do with commen sense and respect. Handling our selves in a less conflictive way. Say what you want but think before you type. Its a trend that is happening nationwide, just figured I doing my part in making our hobby a better place to chill. I am hoping some people may grasp what I am saying because newbies use these boards as do kids which are the future of this hobby.

Also carry this through your daily lives. Voice your oppinion intelligantly!

Sorry for the typos.

Hector.

H.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #10
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Why all the complaining? Because some people think they have the boldest, most important statements to ever be made. Others just have K(eyboard)-Courage. Want proof? Rename this thread to: Why all the complaining in regards to what religion/politician/chassis/cell-count/avatar/roar policy/stock vs.19t vs mod vs. brushless vs.lipo argument do we wish to engage in today?

I like cookies.