Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Like Tree4Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 10-19-2004, 03:59 AM
  #13141  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Merciless
Guys

Just thought i'd let you know, i won't be on here the next few days so i hope you all have a good week and i'll catch back up with you all on the weekend
Later bro
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 11:21 AM
  #13142  
Tech Addict
 
vi3tishduy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 530
Default

Any guess's on when BMI Chassis for R3 is coming out? And Pumpkin post dem pics! Never seen a pink R3 later. Got to go back to class
vi3tishduy is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 11:26 AM
  #13143  
wyd
Tech Legend
iTrader: (51)
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,220
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Well Jason at BMI is on vacation all week in Vegas. He will be back in next Monday. After that I would think a week or two after that.
wyd is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 02:21 PM
  #13144  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
pumpkinfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Schwenksville, PA
Posts: 609
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I'd post pictures if I could get new diff halfs. I'd hate to put it together and not do it properly. Nobody seems to have them in stock!
pumpkinfish is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 03:26 PM
  #13145  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by wyd
Well Jason at BMI is on vacation all week in Vegas. He will be back in next Monday. After that I would think a week or two after that.
Hope that he has my car waiting at his shop when he gets back
-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 03:39 PM
  #13146  
wyd
Tech Legend
iTrader: (51)
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,220
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Hope that he has my car waiting at his shop when he gets back
-Dave
My best guess would be that your car is already at BMI.
wyd is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 05:26 PM
  #13147  
Tech Elite
 
GTO2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Don't Blink !!
Posts: 2,264
Default

anyone run V2 HE on Cuda?
I've been skeptical until I tried it. It was awesome, low timing, very conservative gearing and sprint brushes.
GTO2 is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
  #13148  
Tech Regular
 
RcMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philly burbs
Posts: 389
Default

I ran the Surikarn V2 10x1 on my Cuda two months ago. Man that was motor fast !! Even tho the track that I ran at was big, it seemed like I needed a bigger track to really let the motor rip.

Here is a pic of the track. http://www.jacksonrcracing.com/images/done_l.jpg

Originally posted by GTO2
anyone run V2 HE on Cuda?
I've been skeptical until I tried it. It was awesome, low timing, very conservative gearing and sprint brushes.
RcMonk is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 08:10 PM
  #13149  
Tech Addict
 
vi3tishduy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 530
Default

This may be a dumb question but, i'm wondering, well I know I saw a pic some where on this thread with a plastic clear or was it glass diff case for the diffs on the R3, they were pink i think anyone know where I can purchase one? And if you could please, send some pics of your R3's dosnt mater what color ect.. And tell me how much you like your car! Also, nvm.. Thanks!
vi3tishduy is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 10:50 PM
  #13150  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Hi Guys,

We received our new shipment of Alex Racing Barracuda Parts, we should have the website updated tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Steve Wang
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 04:10 AM
  #13151  
Tech Elite
 
GTO2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Don't Blink !!
Posts: 2,264
Default

Originally posted by RcMonk
I ran the Surikarn V2 10x1 on my Cuda two months ago. Man that was motor fast !! Even tho the track that I ran at was big, it seemed like I needed a bigger track to really let the motor rip.

Here is a pic of the track. http://www.jacksonrcracing.com/images/done_l.jpg
That's about the size of our track too....and I run 12x2. Great looking track btw!
GTO2 is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 07:36 AM
  #13152  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Speed Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ROCK GARDEN
Posts: 1,053
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Woven graphite chassis

Is there any woven graphite chassis for the R2 and R3??
I kinda like the woven graphite ( like on my existing R2) compared to the dry graphite ones..
Speed Demon is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 07:46 AM
  #13153  
Tech Regular
 
RcMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philly burbs
Posts: 389
Default

Thanks GTO2. I agree that its a nice track. Too bad the
layout can't be changed since the barriers are concrete.

Originally posted by GTO2
That's about the size of our track too....and I run
12x2. Great looking track btw!
RcMonk is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 08:05 AM
  #13154  
wyd
Tech Legend
iTrader: (51)
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,220
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Woven graphite chassis

Originally posted by Speed Demon
Is there any woven graphite chassis for the R2 and R3??
I kinda like the woven graphite ( like on my existing R2) compared to the dry graphite ones..
Once BMI gets the prototype done they will have Chassis's, toplates, and at least shock towers for the R3. They will have Blue, black, titanium, aqua and gold colored chassis's available soon.

I'm sure me or JDC will post pics of ours once they are done and the protoypes are sent to us for some testing.

Brian
wyd is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 08:06 AM
  #13155  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Speed Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ROCK GARDEN
Posts: 1,053
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Woven graphite chassis

Originally posted by wyd
Once BMI gets the prototype done they will have Chassis's, toplates, and at least shock towers for the R3. They will have Blue, black, titanium, aqua and gold colored chassis's available soon.

I'm sure me or JDC will post pics of ours once they are done and the protoypes are sent to us for some testing.

Brian
yeah... that's good... post the pic once you have it Brian..

cheers..
Speed Demon is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.