Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 01-25-2004, 08:51 AM
  #9016  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: hi ...

Originally posted by justinalamode
i've been runnin a yokomo sd black for the past few months and am proud to say that i am the new owner of a barracuda r2 in purple

socal was great tonight !!!
Did you get Chris' car?
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 09:21 AM
  #9017  
Tech Regular
 
justinalamode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: torrance, CA
Posts: 437
Default rand ..

yea i did
justinalamode is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 09:29 AM
  #9018  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: rand ..

Originally posted by justinalamode
yea i did
Very cool.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 09:33 AM
  #9019  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Rayspeed discharger

Originally posted by OVA
Where I get one of those new Rayspeed Equalizing battery Tray Thanks
Speedtech has them and kthobbies.com does too i think.
JusBox is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 09:48 AM
  #9020  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default



Just had to show off my new body by Frank.
JusBox is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 09:50 AM
  #9021  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Steve - You gonna be at SoCal next week?
Randman,

I'm not sure yet, still too early to tell, but I'll post something in the SoCal thread again if I'm going. That 19T class at SoCal seems to be getting bigger and bigger. We had 16-17 guys last night (2 full heats)

Me and Berger both ran 19T last night (yup, Redbullfixx is back! ) Berger TQed, but we all knew Erik was a little faster. Berger and Erik had a good battle in the main, but it was Erik that took the win, Berger in second, and me behind Berger. 2nd and 3rd finish...not too bad for two really rusty guy

Alex Neverette also took the win in stock class. Good run Alex

The Ti-Axles held up really well, and you can see the car have more rip coming out of the corner.

Steve Wang
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 10:07 AM
  #9022  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Randman,

I'm not sure yet, still too early to tell, but I'll post something in the SoCal thread again if I'm going. That 19T class at SoCal seems to be getting bigger and bigger. We had 16-17 guys last night (2 full heats)

Me and Berger both ran 19T last night (yup, Redbullfixx is back! ) Berger TQed, but we all knew Erik was a little faster. Berger and Erik had a good battle in the main, but it was Erik that took the win, Berger in second, and me behind Berger. 2nd and 3rd finish...not too bad for two really rusty guy

Alex Neverette also took the win in stock class. Good run Alex

The Ti-Axles held up really well, and you can see the car have more rip coming out of the corner.

Steve Wang

Steve ....what cuda are you running R2 or R3? and what is david up too? and is he running cuda still? also have you got the bearings in for the R3 steering rack yet ?
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 11:35 AM
  #9023  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

I'll be up there on Saturday, might ditch the mod motor and throw in a 19t with the way things are going there...
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 11:40 AM
  #9024  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Just had to show off my new body by Frank.
I guess he wasnt lying when he told me he had a few requests for my scheme...
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:03 PM
  #9025  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
I guess he wasnt lying when he told me he had a few requests for my scheme...
Actually i requested a scheme similar to an Aldus Designs body I showed him so it's not exactly "yours".
JusBox is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:10 PM
  #9026  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Actually i requested a scheme similar to an Aldus Designs body I showed him so it's not exactly "yours".
That's the one I showed him... the cutout he has is a modified version, the front end is cut out differently than what Aldus did.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:27 PM
  #9027  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
rtypec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,978
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Randman at it again, always has to have the best and only version of everything just to be the rctech world champ nexpert hehe. Frank does 110 trillion% brilliant work, I just got my bodies from him with the semi-official TRF scheme on them. I'll go out and say that this paint is NOT mine hehe. I'd post pics if I could find my d-cam.

Steve, I'm glad you guys had a boolast yesterday with the fishies in the fish bowl. Did the Shimizu's treat you well? Great job with D-Battousai getting TQ but not pulling it off...hmm sounds familiar to my runs lately. Yeah E-Rod has been on a roll lately...nuff said. 19T is a blast.

I ran the 33R's for a run but the Tamiya track was cold, not blown off, and not treated so it goes without saying. I'll run them more when the conditions are better. I'll call ya or email you sometime this week.

Have fun everybody.
rtypec is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:28 PM
  #9028  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
That's the one I showed him... the cutout he has is a modified version, the front end is cut out differently than what Aldus did.
Guess you got owned then. Where do i send the royalty check?
JusBox is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:28 PM
  #9029  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

I gotta see the Tamiya scheme he did for you Rod, that should look cool
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 01-25-2004, 12:32 PM
  #9030  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
rtypec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,978
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Guess you got owned then. Where do i send the royalty check?
Nah Sux0rs u just got pWnT3d! HAHAHAA
rtypec is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.