Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

You're on Page 475 of 959
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Ko Racer
    Looks good Dan To bad the tight wad you bought it from didnt do the knuckles for you in orange
    lol, nice of you
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Ko Racer
    Looks good Dan To bad the tight wad you bought it from didnt do the knuckles for you in orange
    Can you send me that car. I would like to test it out.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Randman
    lol, nice of you

    just a little laughter the cuda looks good have you wished you kept now?
  • LOL Randman a tight wad somehow that just doesn't seem right, with the amount he must have spent on cars in the last year

    Got my blue gizmo this morning, darn posite woke me up by knocking on my door at 8am almost missed him, was in a half dreaming state at the time.
    Time to rewire my car
  • Hi Steve
    I like to know when will those Spec Edition R2 will be available?
    I saw a pic of orange R2 and I 'm wonder where did this person get the extra support rear top deck ?
  • Re: Smile!
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
    Some nice..........

    Dan
    Very nice car Dan...

    so are you running the attn mount in the #5 body post hole on the top plate?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by OVA
    Hi Steve
    I like to know when will those Spec Edition R2 will be available?
    I saw a pic of orange R2 and I 'm wonder where did this person get the extra support rear top deck ?

    There is no more orange unless you fine someone that wants to sell one then your talking $$$$$$ there where only a 100 made orange and the spec- A chassis is very hard to get now that there is only a few left in J-land.
  • I think he's talking about the US Spec kit that Steve is releasing, atleast I hope so or someone didn't read my long post a page back

    The rear top deck is what I described as having "wings" as KO said, there aren't many left, I think Dave asid something about a few in purple and silver.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Herminator
    I think he's talking about the US Spec kit that Steve is releasing, atleast I hope so or someone didn't read my long post a page back

    The rear top deck is what I described as having "wings" as KO said, there aren't many left, I think Dave asid something about a few in purple and silver.

    lol ko said nothing about wings you must have the wrong cuda nut oh yeah now they have just silver and i think there is only a couple of those

    the spec R2's that steve has are ready now so check them out
  • Re: Re: Carpet set-up..
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Randman
    How far would that racetrack be from SD? As you can see, I'm craving a carpet fix as of late
    from LA about 4hrs drive.
  • KO Racer
    Does Steve have them Spec.Edition R2 in stock?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by OVA
    KO Racer
    Does Steve have them Spec.Edition R2 in stock?


    Steve is offering a xenon R2 special edition which is the car kit and chassis goods ,upper shaft holders and hex hubs
  • KO, you got a PM
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Ko Racer
    lol ko said nothing about wings you must have the wrong cuda nut oh yeah now they have just silver and i think there is only a couple of those

    the spec R2's that steve has are ready now so check them out
    wings? You'll have to drink alot of RedBull to get wings..lol

    Wish I had some extra $$$ to buy a Spec-A chassis set.
    any color would do.... I could always have it reanodized later.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
    KO, you got a PM


    Got it man thanks again and your diff is here bro

Similar Threads