R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-09-2003, 08:30 AM   #6691
Regional Moderator
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

barracuda R2 parts for sale $70.00 for all in photo the list of items are in the for sale froum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuda parts.jpg (131.5 KB, 72 views)
Ko Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 08:56 AM   #6692
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Herminator

Hmm, some one will be planning on a lot of hard crashes with all those suspension arms

You still using graphite arms on your cuda's KO? or have you gone back to the normal ones for some extra crashability?
Also do you still using mid span or short suspension arms?

It's experimentation time for me
Herminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 09:02 AM   #6693
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Had a good turnout last night. 54 racers with 22 of them in 19 turn. Web car was dialed but the driver was out to lunch Had a killer TQ run going in every heat just didnt get much help with traffic...or marshalls!! Car is fast as hell through the corners (well 53 people think so...One said I was just fast because of my motor!!) . Still managed a 2nd place finish after getting parked when passing for the lead.

Bad news is that I wont be able to run again untill the first of December

ea
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 09:12 AM   #6694
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Herminator
Hmm, some one will be planning on a lot of hard crashes with all those suspension arms

You still using graphite arms on your cuda's KO? or have you gone back to the normal ones for some extra crashability?
Also do you still using mid span or short suspension arms?

It's experimentation time for me

herm........ Yes I still have the hard midspan arms on the car
no breakage last night but goofed big time when I let a fellow racer hold of my radio to use for a race becuase his was glitching so I thought I would be nice no more letting people use a radio had some great practice runs and heat races then sucked after the radio deal . the cuda was great and smooth.

EA ....as always fast as hell. man Im shocked alex racing in japan hasnt picked this guy up . he makes the cuda look freakin great .
Old 11-09-2003, 09:14 AM   #6695
Tech Elite

Good to hear the car has speed, even if the driver doesn't
The Cuda does seem to go great with a 19turn, boy do I wish it was warm enough to run outdoors all year here Hadsome awsome fun scaring people with my 19turn on tarmac
Want a lodger?
Old 11-09-2003, 09:18 AM   #6696
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Ko Racer
herm........ Yes I still have the hard midspan arms on the car
no breakage last night but goofed big time when I let a fellow racer hold of my radio to use for a race becuase his was glitching so I thought I would be nice no more letting people use a radio had some great practice runs and heat races then sucked after the radio deal . the cuda was great and smooth.

EA ....as always fast as hell. man Im shocked alex racing in japan hasnt picked this guy up . he makes the cuda look freakin great .
So what happened to your radio?
You inherit the glitching?
Old 11-09-2003, 09:18 AM   #6697
Regional Moderator

come on over herm and get into some carpet racing here
I have a extra room for you to crash in
Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 AM   #6698
Team EAM

Yea come on over Herm...We have an international airport about 20 minutes from my house just fly in and Ill pick ya up and take you to the track!! Would be fun for sure.

KO I cant believe how good the cuda has been so far. I cant wait to really get some time on the car and really change stuff. I need to get a complete set of springs and some hard mid span arms. I think the hard arms will be better on the high traction of carpet. Guess Ill put some of those in the next order!! LOL

ea
Old 11-09-2003, 09:29 AM   #6699
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Yea come on over Herm...We have an international airport about 20 minutes from my house just fly in and Ill pick ya up and take you to the track!! Would be fun for sure.

KO I cant believe how good the cuda has been so far. I cant wait to really get some time on the car and really change stuff. I need to get a complete set of springs and some hard mid span arms. I think the hard arms will be better on the high traction of carpet. Guess Ill put some of those in the next order!! LOL

ea
oh yeah EA you do make it look good bro And for the hard arms yeah they are great for the carpet track just some bad luck with the knuckles last week I guess But there being replaced free so im alright with it. make your list
Old 11-09-2003, 09:46 AM   #6700
Team EAM

Ill probably order some stuff from Steve in a few weeks...Depends on whats it stock I guess. Got to find somewhere to get a good deal on some yok springs and rayspeed springs....They are high around here!! Also need to get some more Ti screws so I have some extras and some more decals!! Other than that I dont think their is much more I can add to the orange ride!!

Also got to get my HD 12th scale going. Jason's was pretty good for running it the very first time in the 1st qual!!

ea
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 AM   #6701
Tech Adept

EAMotorsports

I just got my R2 kit.
Do you have any rubber tire / carpet setups that I could try.
I hear that you are verry successful with the R2.
All I have to start with are the kit settings.

You can PM me or even email if you'd like.
[email protected]

Thanks

Jim Crider

Team Crider Racing
JIMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 09:53 AM   #6702
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Ill probably order some stuff from Steve in a few weeks...Depends on whats it stock I guess. Got to find somewhere to get a good deal on some yok springs and rayspeed springs....They are high around here!! Also need to get some more Ti screws so I have some extras and some more decals!! Other than that I dont think their is much more I can add to the orange ride!!

Also got to get my HD 12th scale going. Jason's was pretty good for running it the very first time in the 1st qual!!

ea
oh yeah steve will take care of the list of goodies you need bro he got my list for some last week . and your right about the springs $$$ WOW and Dog did look sharp with the 12th scale out there
Old 11-09-2003, 10:08 AM   #6703
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally posted by JIMC
EAMotorsports

I just got my R2 kit.
Do you have any rubber tire / carpet setups that I could try.
I hear that you are verry successful with the R2.
All I have to start with are the kit settings.

You can PM me or even email if you'd like.
[email protected]

Thanks

Jim Crider

Team Crider Racing
I havent run rubber on carpet just foams. Not sure but I ran at Fernando's (toys for boys) VERY high traction asphalt track with rubber tires and started with Dave Berger's setup on the Alex usa site and it was DIALED. With as much traction as Fernandos has it should work on carpet too. only changes I made was I ran 30 wt oil with Hpi # 2 pistons and ran 1mm kickup in front arms and 1mm under front ball on rear arms as well.

It might be hard to really compare since I am running the xenon/speedway pay type chassis and speedway pal hubs/upperdeck mounts (allows you to run 28mm tires no problem). So they are a little difffernt from the stock chassis. But I would highly reconmend both if you look to upgrade anything in the near future.

Hope this helps...if you need anything else let me know.

ea
Old 11-09-2003, 10:40 AM   #6704
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ImGoinRCn

I had fun last night but it isn't fun when you have to spend the whole race night pulling over and letting people by... My car had tons of corner speed but just like Eric said, the driver was out to lunch. If I get the diff in the front and get rid of that one way, I will be in better shape. I'll post some pics later tonight, if I can, if not, tomorrow for sure...I have some good ones
X Factory R/C SCX-60CF
X Factory R/C X-6
ImGoinRCn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 10:52 AM   #6705
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
I'll post some pics later tonight, if I can, if not, tomorrow for sure...I have some good ones

OH NO................