Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Like Tree4Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 10-25-2003, 12:33 AM
  #5836  
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Yep..

and I have a picture I will send you tonight also

-Dave


Until then I'll entertain myself with the Looney Tunes cartoons that are on this Saturdays kids tv forgotton how funny the old classics are
Herminator is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 01:33 AM
  #5837  
Tech Adept
 
big_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NE England
Posts: 139
Default

mmm Kids TV eh Hermi...... the Rugby World Cup is on the other side!
big_G is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 01:48 AM
  #5838  
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally posted by big_G
mmm Kids TV eh Hermi...... the Rugby World Cup is on the other side!
Rugby YAWN
big, muddy, sweaty mean playing with odd shaped balls
Football is much better, not the american football, where they barely even use their feet on the ball they should call their game hand ball

Going to get yourself a Barracuda then George?
Herminator is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 01:58 AM
  #5839  
Tech Adept
 
big_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NE England
Posts: 139
Default

Originally posted by Herminator
Rugby YAWN
big, muddy, sweaty mean playing with odd shaped balls
Football is much better, not the american football, where they barely even use their feet on the ball they should call their game hand ball

Going to get yourself a Barracuda then George?
LOL - where's your patriotism!!! the boys in blue will be playing soon.

Re barracuda - could be very tempted especially as i am in the US in a few weeks.
big_G is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 07:57 AM
  #5840  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (253)
 
rraden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 5,288
Trader Rating: 253 (100%+)
Default

Is anyone running the Barracuda on carpet with 30 mm foams? It looks like the rear uprights won't allow foams to fit properly or am I just mis-judging it. The Barracuda R3 looks like they finally fixed the spur breaking problem and you won't have to buy additional parts to make the car solid. Opinions?
rraden is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 08:52 AM
  #5841  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Herminator
yeah, he's so quick he can't even spell correctly

So Dave, time for show and tell?
lol
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 08:56 AM
  #5842  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by rraden
Is anyone running the Barracuda on carpet with 30 mm foams? It looks like the rear uprights won't allow foams to fit properly or am I just mis-judging it. The Barracuda R3 looks like they finally fixed the spur breaking problem and you won't have to buy additional parts to make the car solid. Opinions?
Really to run foams your better off getting the speed way pal hubs And i dont recall the cuda ever breaking spur gears maybe stripping? they fixed it with the pal drive system but if your running stock or 19T there is no worries
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:09 AM
  #5843  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

One more week my tall comrad
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:11 AM
  #5844  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default KO

Also, James said we have to race sean bodies...never has been an issue before and the rules in the past years any body style in mod/19 turn and novice/sportsman. Stock was the only class you had to run a sedan body. Stinks cause I wanted to run my new chevron body.
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:16 AM
  #5845  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default Re: KO

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
Also, James said we have to race sean bodies...never has been an issue before and the rules in the past years any body style in mod/19 turn and novice/sportsman. Stock was the only class you had to run a sedan body. Stinks cause I wanted to run my new chevron body.

I just read that heath and that is bummer man but rules are rules we just have to follow them!
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:18 AM
  #5846  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Pick up the Losi Alfa, it should run fairly similar to the Chevron S
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:18 AM
  #5847  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Pick up the Losi Alfa, it should run fairly similar to the Chevron S

me have alex body to run this carpet season
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:26 AM
  #5848  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I have a PF alfa waiting to be painted and a G350GT on order, hope it does good.
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:43 AM
  #5849  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
I have a PF alfa waiting to be painted and a G350GT on order, hope it does good.
I didn't care for the feeling of the PF Alfa myself, felt really loose, hard to drive.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 10:54 AM
  #5850  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
I have a PF alfa waiting to be painted and a G350GT on order, hope it does good.
Heath ......
I doubt they will allow you to run the 350GT
Ko Racer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.