Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Like Tree4Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 09-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Looks like everyone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...
Old 09-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ko Racer
horaito and other tc3 drivers

If you have a question on a TC3 then that should be brought up in the tc3 part of the forum! yeah we bash other cars as does the evo III ,XXX-S, hpi, x-ray ,yokomo bash cudas . that is why there is more then just the cuda thread. so if you have questions for the tc3 PLEASE take it there!

Heath.......... man dave isnt giving up the cuda he is like me and has to many of them to run or have the time to maintain them.
if for some reason you dont like your cuda and you think everyone is jumping off the cuda ride then by all means sell it to me on the 27th so i wont have to hear you go on anymore. and you can go back to your yoko . if you like your cuda then please stop going on with the garb!
I aint going on about any garb...didn't say i wantedto sell it...I'm quite fond of it.
Old 09-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default roll out

hello, i've been using aluminum cuda parts and been havin problems with foam tires, but-, i just got to see the car in xtreem and the stock parts mount from the side, is this why i have been unable to put on decent foams?(tie-rods), and does any-one have a rool out chart for this monster? thank-you
Old 09-26-2003, 12:54 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: roll out

Originally posted by chefmo88
hello, i've been using aluminum cuda parts and been havin problems with foam tires, but-, i just got to see the car in xtreem and the stock parts mount from the side, is this why i have been unable to put on decent foams?(tie-rods), and does any-one have a rool out chart for this monster? thank-you
I have a feeling you're talking about hub carriers, but not really sure??? If you are, I believe the PAL hubs are the ones to run if you're using foam tires.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

hey just woundering if anny cuda bros. are going out to so.cal tomorrow and if so do you have anny pins and set screws for the CVD'sI can buy off you? Steve is nowhere to be found and I want to run the car tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 09-26-2003, 02:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I wont be there tomorrow, but you might try MIP pins and screw, I think it would be real close to the same size.
Old 09-26-2003, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks Rand big help bro!! I figured why the car was slow and spinning out just yesterday LOL! Cant wait to try again tomorrow
Old 09-26-2003, 02:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

If for some reason the MIP pin doesnt work, just cut down a .050 wrench and use that for the pin, should hold you for a day. The set screw is just a 2x3mm, MIP's are a 4-40, so the screw wont work.

You could also check out the Yokomo pieces...
Old 09-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by elnitro
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....chill out people. This board is meant to share information. So if get's off track sometimes, it is not the end of the world. I am not ragging on anyone, this forum is a place for sharing facts and opinions, and disagreement happens. As for crap, this place has its share. Sometimes I have to go through pages of:

user1: user2, YGPM

user2: Back at ya!

It doesn't matter if those PMs are Cuda related, but this is a public forum and not a private messenging service. I am not complaining but people just need to chill out and just enjoy our hobby. Just my .02.

Peace.
Look,

I`m not tring to "scare" people off...it`s just better odds that they would find there answer on a different thread...sure this is a easy going thread "at times" ..... but we all aren`t the master of every car...or know every question under the moon... ...your right this is a hobby and it should be injoied...so take what we say herer with a grain of salt...and enjoy

-Dave
Old 09-26-2003, 02:55 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Look,

I`m not tring to "scare" people off...it`s just better odds that they would find there answer on a different thread...sure this is a easy going thread "at times" ..... but we all aren`t the master of every car...or know every question under the moon... ...your right this is a hobby and it should be injoied...so take what we say herer with a grain of salt...and enjoy

-Dave

Well said me forgot to look over others who arent up to par on things
Old 09-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Re: roll out

Originally posted by Randman
I have a feeling you're talking about hub carriers, but not really sure??? If you are, I believe the PAL hubs are the ones to run if you're using foam tires.

yep they are a must for foams
Old 09-26-2003, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Ko Racer
Well said me forgot to look over others who arent up to par on things
we just need to get back to the subject of the R2 and ask questions and stuff...(every now and then)

...anyone is welcome here...even the EVO guys

-Dave
Old 09-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Tech Elite

Wink

I'll drink to that Herminator! - star man Here's to a good weekend's racing for all on this thread - even those who drive TC3's
Old 09-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Default Between R1 and R2?

Does anyone know the different between the Cuda R1 and R2?
I do know the chassis are different, other then that what else?
Old 09-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Between R1 and R2?

Originally posted by nizee
Does anyone know the different between the Cuda R1 and R2?
I do know the chassis are different, other then that what else?
different A-arms, shocks, shock towers, upper deck, steering knuckles ,front and rear center shaft holders now have 2 bearings vice 1 bearing per side.

thanks about it... the R2 is just more balanced and stronger...(not that the R1 was weak) but it's not that hard to make a R1 in to a R2... minor little things....also.. there are a few aftermarker chassis that are even better balanced than the R2 normal one for the R1....EXCEL is one and K-models is the other..

-Dave

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.