Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Like Tree4Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 07-25-2003, 10:11 PM
  #1981  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Sweet, you know I want em whan they are done Dave Gonna have to load up the other cars with some similar stuff just to be sure they're bulletproof.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 07-25-2003, 10:12 PM
  #1982  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer

Dave ..... you have a PM with your tracking # and you should have yours next week
Thanks Joseph
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-25-2003, 10:21 PM
  #1983  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Joseph has to be the best shipper I have ever dealt with, awesome to do business with!
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 07-25-2003, 10:49 PM
  #1984  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Joseph has to be the best shipper I have ever dealt with, awesome to do business with!
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 06:30 AM
  #1985  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Already it's 6:30 on Saturday morning and I cant wait to get the car

Dont ask why I woke up at 6:30 on Saturday, because honestly I have no idea either...
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:23 AM
  #1986  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Already it's 6:30 on Saturday morning and I cant wait to get the car

Dont ask why I woke up at 6:30 on Saturday, because honestly I have no idea either...
I see that you want that PINK thing thats coming in the mail...

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:39 AM
  #1987  
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Default

I was woken up at 9am this morning by a tranny
Transmitter that is so I shouldn't have any interference problems for a while I actually went back to bed after that well it is a Saturday
Herminator is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:42 AM
  #1988  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Herminator
I was woken up at 9am this morning by a tranny
Transmitter that is so I shouldn't have any interference problems for a while I actually went back to bed after that well it is a Saturday
It`s actually Suday for me right now t - 8 hour untill back at the track again.... going to give RedbullFixx`s set up that he e-mailed me a spin tommorow...

also you guys have to see the body that I am painting now I have become very good with a Airbrush.. Looks like no more paying $$$$$$$$$ to have some body else do the work

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:49 AM
  #1989  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

well, we are having a practice day outside and I'm going to do some minor testing. If it gets too hot, I'm packing up and leaving...can't wait for indoor carpet. Dave, what are those bodies on the K K site?
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:56 AM
  #1990  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
Dave, what are those bodies on the K K site?
Those Bodies are made buy ALEX Racing( Speedway PAL really makes them )

and they are Called a Toyota Verrosa...

they Retail for 2500 Yen a piece ...but they work like a Losi Alfa and Dodge 2.0 Mixed...very strong body to boot also I have two that I`m painting as we speak..

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 09:09 AM
  #1991  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I see that you want that PINK thing thats coming in the mail...

-Dave
lol yep i say your right dave
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 09:11 AM
  #1992  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
well, we are having a practice day outside and I'm going to do some minor testing. If it gets too hot, I'm packing up and leaving...can't wait for indoor carpet. Dave, what are those bodies on the K K site?
man suck it up heath .your racing bro that is all that matters
Ko Racer is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 09:26 AM
  #1993  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
man suck it up heath .your racing bro that is all that matters
I guess so...
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 09:46 AM
  #1994  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (4)
 
ImGoinRCn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,309
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Those Bodies are made buy ALEX Racing( Speedway PAL really makes them )

and they are Called a Toyota Verrosa...

they Retail for 2500 Yen a piece ...but they work like a Losi Alfa and Dodge 2.0 Mixed...very strong body to boot also I have two that I`m painting as we speak..

-Dave
you have any better pics of them? Are they 190mm...etc.
ImGoinRCn is offline  
Old 07-26-2003, 09:57 AM
  #1995  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
you have any better pics of them? Are they 190mm...etc.
Attached Thumbnails Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3-img_0878.jpg  
Ko Racer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.