Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Duratrax Piranha Digital Peak:Does it have alligator clips???? >

Duratrax Piranha Digital Peak:Does it have alligator clips????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Duratrax Piranha Digital Peak:Does it have alligator clips????

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Default Duratrax Piranha Digital Peak:Does it have alligator clips????

Im looking at this for a first digital charger, and am wondering if it has alligator clips???I(in the near future am looking into buying matched packs and hard wiring them...so am looking for an inexpensive charger with alligator clips)the people at my lhs would probobly recomend the Super brain...but have heard it false peaks, and can only charge at 4.5 amps The piranha has mauimum of 5 amps...or i could wait and get the Intellipeak Digital pulse which tops out at 6.5 amps...what do u think(also does the intellipeak digital have alligator clips???i assume so)

Any opinions??
Old 03-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

SB:

It has push connectors like a stereo. You just make your own alligator clip (or whatever) wire on the other end and attach them. They work well for the money.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:35 PM
Tech Initiate

I don't think any charger comes with alligator clips. but the convenient thing about the piranha digital is that you can buy some wire, stick one end into the spring loaded terminals and the alligator clips on the other end. you would have to modify a super brain to do that. edit: nevermind the picture

Last edited by SegaBowMan; 03-03-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

no it doesn't but in the front you can plug in any type of conector so you can buy alligator clips and use them like me. also it charges max 5amp on dc power and max3 amps on ac. i own it and it is a decent charger.